Are all prop firms money sucking, greedy, evil, capitalist pigs?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Ron In-a-sauna, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Finally realized what your name stood for. LOL LOL!!!

There are few guys, mostly disgruntled, some failed parnters and traders of other firms that find it necessary to put others down. Otherwise, most of the members are here legitamitely to give you the best advice they can. Ron, good luck at your prop firm, hope all works out.

#41     Oct 9, 2002
  2. Btw Ron, the real Ron doesn't look like he's aged a day since the old FNN. But I remember when Sue Herrera had a different last name, a diifferent hair color, and I even think a different nose.

Good luck with your choice. If I were single, and didn't have considerable responsibilities at home, I don't think the firm would make much difference. And I pay the bills and grow the acct with my position stuff, so I am comfortable wih that.

But if I can find a method that allows me to make a few hun a day extra, why not? My position stuff takes about 10 minutes of my time, at the end of the day, so I have all day to generate volume and commish. .

Step 1, step 2, step 3... now go to work!

#42     Oct 9, 2002
  3. inandlong,

you crack me up ! i remember FNN. those were the days !!

best,

surf:)

#43     Oct 9, 2002
  4. inandlong is a hilarious name especially next to pretty deep (no accident on that last post)
    i am interested in your style b/c thats what i have been doing, i average about 4-6%/mo on positions, which i feel is a reasonable pace to keep, so on an account of 100-200k i could make soem kind of living and pay some bills. unfortuanley i do not have means of 100-200k, this is why i am going prop.
    just wondering if you would share what your average returns are, what return you think is reasonable from position trading, how long youve trading, etc...
    no not asking for your account value, account #, SSN, DOB, height weight, etc......
    but any feedback is appreciated

#44     Oct 9, 2002
  5. my next handle might be bob pastrami, or i am sure you can figure out "consuelo", not suitable for such a family site

#45     Oct 9, 2002
  6. Ron

I will PM you with the details.

LOL, I didn't even get the pun of your earlier post. Given that, are you sure you want my details?

:)

#46     Oct 9, 2002