Are all MetaTrader brokers scam?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peblo, Jul 18, 2020.

1. before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping choose choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#51     Nov 25, 2021
  2. Thanks for the info

#52     Nov 25, 2021
  3. You may require higher leverage and or like to scalp and hedge so a broker with low leverage and restrictions would not suit all depends on your strategy and trading style

#53     Dec 5, 2021
  4. Agreed and I think being automatically dismissive of all unregulated brokers does the community a disservice as people will use them as many are offering more preferential trading conditions and while some have been around for a good number of years and gained a decent reputation, there are of course awful scammer brokers out there. I use both regulated and some unregulated brokers and can see why you'd want to use both.

#54     Dec 5, 2021
  5. I prefer MT4 brokers…never had problems using them

#55     Dec 5, 2021
  6. I have used several brokers with Aximtrade being the latest one, i can withdrawal just fine. I would suggest you looking for what kind of regulations are they under, choose broker with good reputation and not some random broker you find on the internet.

#56     Dec 6, 2021
  7. Of course not! I have been using mt4 from beginning and quite happy with the platform. Using it on turnkeyforex now, absolutely no glitches with the orders and best of all, it is super easy to use.

#57     Dec 10, 2021
  8. Jasper21

Jasper21

There are scammers and market maker brokers but not every broker you come across are a scam. This is why it is better to read reviews and use the brokers' demo account to understand if it's suitable.

#58     Dec 13, 2021
  9. actively

actively

Not sure because as far as my experience goes, my broker with metatrader platform work fine.

#59     Dec 14, 2021
  10. Perilace

Perilace

Metatrader is just a trading platform and it has no relation to blocking trading account.
    I have no idea which resources you read but I know pretty many traders who trade on mt lineup platforms and feel happy with that. You should analyze the information about the broker, its history of operation and official regulation. More than that, before starting working with some brokerage, you should read the rules and regulations very attentively in order not to be blocked. I have come across so many situations when the traders violated the broker's rules without realising that. In addition to that, pay attention to the regins where the broker has the right to work. I mean that if you are in Europe and the broker doesn't work in the EU, don't try to avoid this, don't use VPN and don't provide the broker with the fake information about yourself as this will end up with block of your trading account eventually.

#60     Dec 15, 2021