are all forex brokers scam artists?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by kevshirl, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ozarka

ozarka

Forex does not move like the stock market at all. You will get burned if you try to trade it like the market. It moves more in sliced ranges that are very wide and that will kill anyone with too much margin or stops.

#21     Oct 28, 2009
  2. romik

romik

Don't daytrade unregulated markets. Only trade through licensed companies & longer term, swipe account regularly.

#22     Oct 28, 2009
  3. Nah, there's plenty of money to be made daytrading forex, you just have to learn how to trade is all. :)

#23     Oct 28, 2009
  4. I wonder a lot of traders get into it with the idea of becoming very wealthy or financially well off. But what happens when it actually does happen, when you suddenly have a million+? What you guys think about this??
    Forex

#24     Oct 29, 2009
  5. cvds16

cvds16

SPAM !

#25     Oct 29, 2009
  6. romik

romik

Whatever.

#26     Oct 29, 2009
  7. Yeah but you don't 'suddenly' have a million+, it's a gradual process if anything, it's not the lottery! :)

#27     Oct 29, 2009
  8. lol, now what's that supposed to mean, "whatever"? Whatever what exactly?

:D

#28     Oct 29, 2009
  9. Jym

Jym

I opened up an account with FXCM micro the beginning of the week and if I'm being scammed they're being really sneaking about it haha

Before i ever deposited money I checked out the live feed and compared it to forex on think or swim and another bucketshop and they all moved pretty much identically.

I also compared it when I had some open trades and it really did feel like they stop hunted that one trade but I looked at the chart on TOS and it was the exact same sudden move and I don't think the entire market shifted just to get my 50 bucks haha

I've just learned to use a longer timeframe with looser stops and a little less margin.

I haven't attempted to trade during the day during a big news event though. Sounds like that may be the time people have the most trouble. I trade more at night when the European markets are open.

#29     Nov 5, 2009