are all forex brokers scam artists?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by kevshirl, Dec 26, 2006.

1. C. If they make unrealistic promises like 'guaranteed fills even during news events'
    D. If they make claims like 'biggest forex provider in the history of mankind'
    E. If they try too hard to get your business regardless of how little you plan on putting into the account / or your experience as a trader. ie. they ask to call you within 30 seconds of showing interest and give you a sales pitch over the phone.

#11     Dec 27, 2006
  2. romik

romik

I love bucket shops with FREE Meta on demo accounts, great free real-time software for TA. What a fantastic way to save money :)

#12     Dec 27, 2006
  3. F. If you can fund your account with a credit card
    G. If you can't find a physical mailing address on their website
    H. If they have cheesey actors on their website posing as operators, business owners or worse winning customers

#13     Dec 27, 2006
  4. KRasta

KRasta

I have one question to the topic starter, what do you think brokers exist for?!

#14     Dec 28, 2006
  5. JB3

JB3

I still don't understand how the OP doesn't know the basics of how forex works. You can't trade what you don't understand.

#15     Jan 12, 2007
  6. romik

romik

of course you can

#16     Jan 12, 2007
  7. cvds16

cvds16

if you want to trade eur/usd, for god's sake why don't you trade the futures. I trade gbp/usd-futures and make a decent living at it, so yes it's possible.

#17     Jan 12, 2007
  8. sccz97

sccz97

brilliant .. a big thank you for making me laugh today

#18     Jan 12, 2007
  9. I. If you can fund your account with a PayPal

#19     Jan 12, 2007
  10. ozarka

ozarka

J. If they charge you to send you your money back and there is no other option to get it back for free.

#20     Oct 28, 2009