archipelago? any idea?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by polopo, Mar 22, 2002.

1. polopo

polopo

can i sign in ? are they better then TS6 ? what is the diff btwin terranova MB and TN online?

2. TNO-Mike

TNO-Mike

Terra Nova-MB and Terra Nova Online are both divisions of Terra Nova Trading, L.L.C. Both offer the RealTick trading platform, by Townsend Analytics, and provide pro-active and professional support teams. Recently ranked Number One in order execution in a review of Online Brokers by Barron's Magazine, Terra Nova has built a strong business geared toward active traders.

As for Archipelago, they have a proprietary algorithm which looks for best execution for investors by either matching your order on their book or routing to an other ECN or Market Maker. Last fall they announced plans to merge with Redibook and they are going to become the first fully electronic stock exchange. They just redesigned there website and it's a good source of information. Check it out, http://www.tradearca.com/

Have a good weekend!

Michael Garvey
    Client Services
    Terra Nova Online

3. polopo

polopo

but i didnt get it? what is the diffrent between MB and ONLINE?

4. TNO-Mike

TNO-Mike

Howdy polopo,

Terra Nova-MB and Terra Nova Online both provide the same access to the market via the RealTick Trading Platform. Terra Nova-MB is based out of California while Terra Nova Online is in Chicago and both act as representatives for accounts held with Terra Nova Trading. As for the differences for those who trade through both, they come down to the people you deal with on a daily basis and, to an extent, the promotional deals each offer. Terra Nova Online currently offers a refer a friend promotion in which both parties receive a calendar month of trades at a commission rate of $7.50 and a Tuition Reimbursement Offer in which we will pay for your training course at MarketWise Trading School. If you are looking into trading with a broker that offer's RealTick, TNO and TN-MB are two of the best. My suggestion would be to check out our websites, call with any questions you have, and then decide who you feel you will work with best.

No matter your choice, good luck on your trading!

Michael Garvey
    Client Services
    Terra Nova Online