Arch Crawford . . .

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStar505, Apr 22, 2005.

1. hmm... an interesting and logical way to judge a market analyst. best of luck with your trading and other life decisions.

and, i wasn't laughing. there wasn't a shred of laughter in my post.

by the way, were his good calls bearish? :)

so long

#11     Apr 22, 2005
  2. Joe Granville made some good calls too before fading into oblivion.

#12     Apr 24, 2005
  3. #13     Apr 24, 2005
  4. Thank You for the link.

#14     Apr 24, 2005
  5. To clarify, I was referring to the overal snickering about the astrological element of his analysis, which is just one part of how Crawford, a decent technician in his own right, analyzes the market. He has been around a long time, and yes, has called the market pretty good on both the long and short sides. I see no evidence that he falls in the "PERMA" catagory, he uses stops. Sorry for being open minded, it actually HAS helped in my trading and life decisions.

#15     Apr 24, 2005
  6. over the past 6 years arch crawford has been incorrect as many times as he has been correct. larry pessavento his buddy ..... a guy whose already gone bust once before ????we are talking zero credibility here!!!! in the words of yogi berra.."we didnt lose the game ,we just ran out of innings!'everyone is eventually correct if they maintain their belief long enough.

#16     Apr 24, 2005

7. i actually was not referring to the astrological element per se. i have nothing against the astrological element and have seen some amazing predictions done via this element or via even more "bizarre" elements.

as for pesavento - the best contrary indicator out there. fade his calls consistently you'll hit the jackpot time after time.

#17     Apr 24, 2005
  8. why were my posts removed?

i really wonder.

#18     May 21, 2005
  9. Nutzo

Nutzo

Because they sucked.:D

#19     May 21, 2005
  10. damn, it's because i posted them in another larry pesavento thread. you guys check it out because i posted some examples from his newsletters.

Nutzo, f**ck off.

ciao

#20     May 21, 2005