arca and inet charging

Discussion in 'Trading' started by firstchoice, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So now that Arca and Inet are going to start charging monthly fee's next month, then where are we suppose to get our free level 2 quotes? Any other places online that give similar free services? I did a google search and couldn't find anything.

2. UCLA

UCLA

The ARCA and INET books were free in the past. But many bds will give you lvl 2 quotes for free if you so a min amount of trading. MB Trading will give you free lvl 2 equity quotes if you keep a min of 25K in your account.

3. What online source are we suppose to use for free now that Arca is charging?

4. Every company in the world will give you free level 2 quotes if you put 25K with them. That's stupid that you even brought up MB trading because they are the worse broker ever.

5. UCLA

UCLA

Wonderful, You're welcome. You give myself and others the desire to take our time to help you in the future.

6. UCLA, You aren't a very bright person. You speak for others when you aren't asked to and you make bad recommendations. Everybody knows that MB trading is the worse broker around. Now get lost loser. And stop trying to pat yourself on the back for nothing. Nobody asked for help. I was making conversation. But if you are too stupid to comprehend the difference between a conversation and asking for help, then I suggest you go ask your mommy and daddy what it means. And whoever opens an account with MB trading is just as RETARDED as you.

7. UCLA

UCLA

If you chose not to receive assistance I might suggest that do not include question marks in your remarks. It is always a pleasure to speak on behalf of the respectful individuals who use this site for its intended purpose. It is not my intent to have a battle between proper mannerism and rudeness in this forum. So this will be my last post in this thread.

I wish you luck in your future and I am sure that karma will bless you.

:)

8. UCLA, You really are a real WEIRDO and a real IDIOT!!! WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE UCLA AND STOP HARRASSING PEOPLE!!! AND I MIGHT SUGGEST TO YOU THAT YOU STOP STALKING PEOPLE YOU WEIRDO!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOUR INTENT IS TO COME ON HERE AND HARRASS PEOPLE. NOBODY ASKED YOU FOR YOUR STUPID ADVICE. MB TRADING IS BEING SUED AS WE SPEAK. THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS POORLY. THEY ARE THIEFS. THEY STEAL MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS. NOW YOU REALLY NEED TO GET PROPER MANNERISM AND LEARN HOW AND WHEN TO SPEAK.

9. Lets see u posted in this thread under 3 different aliases and attacked the poor smuck when all he was doing is trying to help you in the first place. You are the wierdo. Get a life u stupid witch. No one cares enough about u to harass or stalk you. Every one Knows you are the real loser in trading and real life. And dont bother coming back with a different alias and calling me names and a stalker. i couldnt care less what u say stupid ho

10. UCLA

UCLA

:) , Thank you

#10     Aug 7, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.