Arbitrage Software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by suspend, Jun 27, 2006.

1. suspend

suspend

Hello!

I am looking for a specific kind of software and I would be very grateful if you could help me find it.
    What I need is a program that monitors for arbitrage opportunities in the stocks, bonds, options and futures markets in real-time (it would be even better if the program could make the trades automatically).

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards

2. I don't think that I have ever seen a better placed banner ad than the one on this thread

3. Anyone know about arbing gold between the various market centers? Even a name of a company that does it?

4. suspend

suspend

You are wrong. I'm not here to sell you anything. I am asking for a recommendation and to be fair you must have watched too much television these days because I see no ad nor any suggestion in favour of any software product at all.

Exactly the opposite - I am interested in what other forum members with experience in these matters could recommend me.

5. hektor

hektor

I dont know if it is still state of the art, but 3 years ago one of our desk uses RTD for arbitrage in US-Stocks between NY and the European Exchanges.

http://www.rtsgroup.net/

6. Does this product show arb opportunities, or just calculate momentum and strength of trend?

7. gbos

gbos

:) I think he is joking. It seems like a simple MA system.

8. pjbreen

pjbreen

He wasn't suggesting you were selling something, but rather pointing out that right above your request for arbitrage software was a banner ad for TT which has a nice autospreader.

9. I was just referring to the trading technologies ad that I saw above your post. Although I have never used TT I think that anyone looking at that type of software should at least look at TT. I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, I guess I should be more careful so I don't offend anyone.

#10     Jun 27, 2006