Arabs pile into Darfur to take land 'cleansed' by janjaweed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Your first post was right on point - pretty smart. But who's screaming? Oh right , you are. About anything. And everything. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No it makes my family immigrants. Here's a hint - Lutheran..... I think - LOL....

#11     Jul 14, 2007
  2. Oh but you do. Condemning them in English on an american web site is not worth the bandwidth you waste.

Where are condemnations in Arabic, where are real actions by the Arab world to stop the genocide, where is the outrage of the arab street, where are violent riots similar to anti-cartoon riots, where are car burning protests similar to what your ilk did in Paris, where are Islamic groups or organizations committed to driving Sudanese murderers into the sea, where are fatwas similar to Rushdie fatwas, where are suicide bombers targeting Sudanese murderers and land grabbers, where are British boycotts, international troops, UN resolutions, tens of thousands of websites dedicated to the situation in Sudan.

Nah, you're too busy bashing Israel, hating the west and burning american flags to pay attention to hundreds of thousands of murdered civilians in your backyard so you can shove your fake English language condemnations all the way up your pro-Islamic, pro-terrorist ass. They are about as sincere as Arafat's condemnations of suicide bombings were.

#12     Jul 14, 2007
    #13     Jul 15, 2007
  4. What a stoopid thread.

#14     Jul 15, 2007
  5. LOL, the original topic of the thread:

Apologist #1:
    Apologist #2:
    Your attempts to sidetrack the discussion, your responses ignoring hundreds of thousands of murdered civilians, the genocide and ethnic cleansing in Darfur and spewing the usual hatred of the West and Israel instead certainly confirm the worst suspicions about your true colors.

#15     Jul 15, 2007
  6. You are a delusional man dddooo! I am not here to defend z10. He is a big man and could do it on his own.

As for me. I called it as it is buddy! Go back and read my post.

Again...You are tying the West with your fascist state.

Tying the West to your state is identical to tying the West to the Afrikaner South African regime.

It is funny that while the West boycotted that regime, you were the only one who recognized it and support it financially and logistically in defiance of the whole world.

You did that because both of you share the same value system that is fascist based!

The West? Which west? The West the you fucked over and over again??

The West that is now starting to see you for who you are?

The days when you had an undisputed control over the media to spew your lies about you being part of the west are long gone dddooo. The West is now figuring out that your fascist ideology is the same exact one they fought against during WWII.

The west is waking up to you as the threat to world peace.

That is why you created all of these organizations and websites that are devoted to spread fear misinformation and lies against the Muslim people. It is to divert the West's attention away from you and toward an enemy that did not exist. a convenient enemy to petrify the west with so that every time thery scream in shock about your crimes, you point them to a guy, who happened to be Muslim, who killed another guy for drugs....in Jakarta!

It is you who is diverting the attention away from the real enemy of the west. THAT IS WHY YOU FREAK OUT WHEN YOUR SCAM IS CALLED FOR.

That West will not be fooled for long! They will one day see who the real enemy is. Who is doing the covert operations to pin Muslims against the west. who did covert operations to pin the West against Arabs and Muslims and who bombed, killed and booby trapped killed ones to blow in the faces of more westerners.

You are so desperate that you , along with your zionist groups, use the same tactics used by the nazis to promote fear and hate against Jews. The nazis came up with the "protocol of Zion", you saw the effect of such tool and decided to implement it to the T against us, the people who resist your fascism..

As I said before, there is no difference what so ever between your Zionist ideology and that of the Nazi one.

#16     Jul 15, 2007