Arab media downplaying beheading.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, May 12, 2004.

1. "AND, in your mind the proper response is to bulldoze her down? Are you condoning her death and the incident? Is bulldozing her down justifiable? "

I wouldn't go as far as saying it was justifiable...however I do smirk at the thought of this Tokyo Rose traitor bitch winning herself a Darwin award.

If I was the officer judging the bulldozer driver's court-martial, I'd find him guilty... but let him off with just a warning.

#11     May 12, 2004
  2. There is yet hope for some overlap in our ideologies, Brother Rearden Metal... although I am vehemently opposed to your views on American foreign policy, I see the potential for plenty of agreement on the issue of the State of Israel... in respect of the latter, I give you the warmest of 'shaloms'... and to the soul of the dead bitch by the name of Corrie, I simply proclaim: "ya khatikhat khara"

#12     May 12, 2004
  3. LOL...good one Candle.

I've known for a long time that we do have some overlapping of idealogies.

#13     May 12, 2004
  4. Cutten

Cutten

Lol, you are descending into self-parody. If you're going to slag off mindless condemnation and inhumanity, at least don't practise it yourself. Being naive and stupid does not mean you deserve to be murdered.

#14     May 12, 2004
  5. Hizbullah does stand up comedy:

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanon's Hizbollah guerrilla group condemned Wednesday the beheading of an American hostage by Iraqi militants as an ugly crime that flouted the tenets of Islam.
    "Hizbollah condemns this horrible act that has done very great harm to Islam and Muslims by this group that claims affiliation to <b>the religion of mercy, compassion and humane principles,"</b> the Shi'ite Muslim group said in a statement.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/040512/15/p/oyu8.html

I despise terrorists, but I must admit these guys sure do have a hilariously zany sense of humor!

:D :p :D

#15     May 12, 2004
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Even if that was a friend of yours getting bulldozed to death?

#16     May 12, 2004
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Lol, so even Hizbollah has more morals than the fruitcake apologists in the west!

#17     May 12, 2004
  8. I have no terrorist-hugger friends.

#18     May 12, 2004