AR-15 Prices Hit The Skids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I'm surprisingly strong for my age and wear and tear or I might be strong because of the wear and tear, might just surprise a desk jockey like yourself.

#21     Jun 25, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like premeditation to me.

Guess I'll need to bookmark this post in case I need to report your bipolar bitch ass to the authorities.

(806) 775-2865

#22     Jun 25, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Many wrong assumptions here. The police would be interested in your threats, however if you acquire an assault weapon.

If you're crazy you don't know who you would attack. You would probably see children as just rabbits hopping around for target practice.

And, we've seen you go bonkers on this forum an average of twice weekly. So, avoid using the term, "if I snap."

#23     Jun 25, 2013
  4. You go ahead cowboy, if I snap they need to come get me. Unlike you I'd have to be crazy to want to kill people unprovoked. Like you're wanting to go shoot men women and children at the border, but were too scared to follow through on, like you're wanting to go to a protest area in Fl and shoot blacks but are too scared to follow through on, good for the minorities most of the hate filled morons like you are all talk.

#24     Jun 25, 2013
  5. How many guns do you own , Luke ?

#25     Jun 25, 2013
  6. Good proof that you've ALREADY snapped.

#26     Jun 25, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)They're criminals who are ruining our country dumb ass. 2) Not wanting to be a criminal myself is what prevents me from following through. Not fear. A fear your constantly trying project on others.
    "Protest"? LOL Your stupidity cracks me up. We were talking about RIOTS not protests. And defending oneself during such a RIOT is hardly shooting unprovoked, moron.

Like I've said before, your reading comprehension is around 3rd grade level, if that.

pspr is right, someone in your mental state has no business handling firearms. YOU are exactly the kind that ends up losing control of his emotions.

#27     Jun 25, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Officially, none. They were all lost stolen sold or given away to needy strangers.

#28     Jun 25, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's bipolar, but he refuses to seek help/meds.

#29     Jun 25, 2013
  10. jem

jem

I have been sort of following your advice and lucrums.. although buying armor may not happen for a while.

so lets say an owner already has a mossberg 500 with 2 barrels and glock 34.

But, still wants to be more prepared because of what he saw in fukishima and new orleans.

So...

I am thinking if AR then go with the 5.56 but if I 9mm maybe a second glock to fit into those carbine conversion kits.

1. how is that logic... which would you pick?

2. is there a reason to go ar platform in 9m over a glock carbine conversion?

#30     Jun 25, 2013