AR-15 Prices Hit The Skids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 24, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

You actually think people were buying these guns for investment purposes?

#11     Jun 25, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

AAA, you might want to add a .22 rifle. If the food runs out you'll be looking for a wabbit or squirrel for dinner. Using the .22 will save other ammo, make less noise and be lighter and easier to use with the lack or recoil.

#12     Jun 25, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Then go to ebay. Type in oil filter solvent trap. It's a shhhhh way to "clean" your threaded barrel rifle. I personally like the ruger 10/22 with threaded barrel. :)

#13     Jun 25, 2013
  4. I say I don't want one but if I could get a stupid low price I might. I've done it before on shit I didn't need A buddy of mine had one then he got caught up in the mania and bought two more AR15's. I'm going with him to his ranch in a couple of weeks and do some shooting. All I've ever shot before is hunting weapons, nothing like one of those guns, should be fun.

#14     Jun 25, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

If you buy an AR-15 I'm going to report you to the authorities. Nobody with your mental condition should be in possession of an ASSAULT RIFLE. How do we know you won't go berserk and start shooting school kids?

You're dangerous. I'm going to report you as unstable if you get this rifle. Be warned, pervert! :D

#15     Jun 25, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL That's interesting. I've noticed you can buy "fake" suppressors online. I would think it would take much to open it up and space some washers in them.

#16     Jun 25, 2013
  7. I could go crazy but the kids would be safe, it would be child molesters like you who would be in danger if I snap.

#17     Jun 25, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#18     Jun 25, 2013
  9. And retards like you might also be in danger if I snap.

#19     Jun 25, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

The only thing likely to snap if you got angry at your age, is one of your old brittle bones. :D

#20     Jun 25, 2013