April Trading Journals

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Hitman, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

wait, where is this traderX detector already ?

#151     Apr 14, 2002
  2. How can anyone compare commissions when you are only talking about NYSE ? Tell us your charge for Nasdaq ?

#152     Apr 14, 2002
  3. I will be posting this every hour I can log on to this board until it STAYS.

Will you be holding your breath until you turn blue, also?

:p

#153     Apr 14, 2002
  4. Who cares; aren't you guys smart enough to pick up the phone and find out if you can get a better deal somewhere else?

#154     Apr 14, 2002
  5. def

def Sponsor

hitman,

Why not pony up the cash and advertise on this site. You say the rates are too high but you keep coming back looking for free publicity. We all see what you are paying in commissions. If you recruit one person from this site it more than pays for the advert costs.

It's tiring to see you complain about Don every post. he is not the only prop/prof firm advertising on this site. Your posts are not the only ones that have been deleted. The moderators have instructions to follow and do a pretty good job keeping things running smoothly. The owner of this site has a right to make money and run things as he sees fit. As a guest of Barons, how about giving him some respect and do as he request.

#155     Apr 14, 2002
  6. BAN HITMAN FOR REPEATED BLATANT FLAGRANT TOS VIOLATIONS!!!

and delete his trading urinals! {{yawn}}

get lost hitloser!

you've been trying to build your career on the back of ET for too long!

you've exposed your true colors!

bye loser!

hehe

#156     Apr 14, 2002
  7. Hitman you need to check your facts. That post is untrue as they do give a lower commission rate to all the # of shares you trade

Robert

#157     Apr 14, 2002
  8. get lost you moron.

#158     Apr 14, 2002
  9. Hitman

Hitman

Baron:

I totally understand the need to generate revenue tho, I just need you to be a little slower on the trigger finger. If you give me like 8 hours before deleting my posts, I have no problem with that.

Go ahead and delete all those Worldco versus Bright related posts like tommorrow morning, what heck, you are not watching this site 24 and 7, tell Donnie you went out with your princess or something, no one can say with a straight face that you didn't do your job.

#159     Apr 14, 2002
  10. "professional" traders aren't the "best of the best". look at hitlosers team...all profs but losing their A$$! HA! if they had any $$$ or BALLS they'd put up their own cash instead of the another's! i laugh at them. they are a joke. most of those "profs" are losing their ass. and you call them the "best of the best"??? hahahahahaha!

R your a prof thug? HA!

ps there is nothing like trading YOUR OWN capital to make a MAN out of you.

#160     Apr 14, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.