April Consumer Confidence: 92.9%

Discussion in 'Economics' started by waggie945, Apr 27, 2004.

1. And Existing Homes Sales come in with a blistering +5.7% increase, the second highest ever.

So much for Trend Fader and his "the sky is falling" thesis.

:D

2. Dunno, but whoever's going to continue posting headlines like these to support their take on the market is gonna get egg on their faces quite fast. The figures aren't half as important as how the market reacts to them :)

3. Duh.[b/]

:p

4. Keep on pumping up the market as all the good news comes out. Funny how the nasdaq drops and S&P's give up most of their gains into this great news.

Waggie just keeps on hyping up the numbers.. he would make an excellent commentator on CNBC.

Everyone knows the economny is firing on all cylinders but the market is looking forward and thats why its not budging as all this great news unravels.

--MIKE

5. The beauty of the stock market is that it tops out right when things look its best.. as Waggie chearleads... and it begins a stealth rally just when things look their worst and everybody gives up.

--MIKE

6. Looks like I "sucked" you right back in, eh?

You are too easy man, you really are!

7. Looks like you got "suckered" once again, eh?

You are too easy man, you really are!

8. Yes home market is behaving just like at the end of an up move in stocks where the volume and price expand sharply.

End is near hahhahahhahahahhah grrrrrrrrrrr

John

9. well, it wasn't the eco # but the move after that stopped me out of my short SOX calls . To see it end near the low was a disappointment to say the least. A stop is a stop and after looking at the indexes now I see only slop and chop.

I think it might be best to take a day or two off . Relax. PLay some golf until the market picks a direction.

Hit 'em long and straight.
    uptik2000:cool:

10. As usual Waggie gets super bullish right before a nice selloff.

Great contrarian indicator. I was thinking of buying gold now.. do u think it will tank much further?

--MIKE

#10     Apr 28, 2004