April 6 Sneak Attack By US Forces On Iran Planned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 25, 2008.

1. i bet they are scolding him for being sloppy about the mental retardation/schizophrenia gaffe. he knows he blew it.

#51     Mar 26, 2008
  2. Can't you see the type of damage you are causing yourself??? I posted an article that was erroneous and I apologized for it.

If you knew that, why did you push the following lie???

#52     Mar 26, 2008
  3. I do not know man! He just pushed another lie about you and I!

He can't help it can he???

#53     Mar 26, 2008
  4. But keep in mind that I am not letting you off the hook on this issue. I called them mentally retarded when they were "merely" schizophrenic ( that is delusional, paranoid, divorced from reality), you actually thought they were normal and using them as suicide bombers was fair deal. Your splitting hair regarding the name of the diagnosis may fool Wael but no one else. No normal person sees any difference whether the women used by terrorists suffered from down syndrome, mental retardation or schizophrenia

#54     Mar 26, 2008

5. i was actually worried back when they tried to push the fake boat story with the fake voices from the iranian boats. good thing patriots exposed that crap... they were trying to replicate the gulf of tonkin.

#55     Mar 26, 2008

6. ummmm... nowhere close to what i said. please go back and quote the post before you make up Hillary stories again.

all i said was that the story will change but the retraction will be quiet and fools will repeat the original propaganda indefinitely. looks like i was pretty fkn accurate.

but i do appreciate you finally admitting you were wrong again.

#56     Mar 26, 2008
  7. You apologized like a criminal apologizes in court when his guilt is proven beyond doubt. Too little too late.

#57     Mar 26, 2008
  8. Indeed you did. The implication of your post was quite obvious though, you did not imply that their mental diagnosis would change, you implied that the terrorist would not use mentally sick women as suicide bombers. Now you're splitting hair and that's perfectly fine with me, as I said you're fooling wael but no one else. I said they were mentally retarded, you said they were not, they turned out to be delusional paranoid schizophrenics. Only a delusional paranoid schizophrenic can think that you were closer to the truth.

Yep. I said they were mentally retarded, you said they were not, they turned out to be schizophrenics suffering from " impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction." Of course I was wrong and you were right.

#58     Mar 26, 2008
  9. Sure. You don't believe that the Iranians are capable of provocations or kidnappings of British sailors, you don't believe terrorists are capable of using mentally sick women (regardless of their diagnosis) as suicide bombers but you do believe that the CIA/Mossad and Larry Silverstein are behind 9/11. What else is new.

#59     Mar 26, 2008
  10. we still have zero proof who actually wore the bombs. there is absolutely no evidence as to who "strapped" the victims up with explosives. i knew the down syndrome headlines were "sensationalism" and felt there was a good chance that was inaccurate. i would even say that the schizophrenia label is suspect too. the whole thing stinks ... it sounded like black ops.

#60     Mar 26, 2008