April 6 Sneak Attack By US Forces On Iran Planned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Of course not! Are you serious or are you just trying to make a bigger fool of yourself???

There is a big difference between mental retardation and mental disease. But to an ignorant nazi like you, they are all the same.

#41     Mar 26, 2008
  2. LOL, I am bookmarking this, ratboy believing that people suffering from impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction." are not mentally retarded. Ratboy also thinks that because they don't have down syndrome and suffer from other mental illnesses using them as suicide bombers is fair deal. Priceless!!!

You've completely lost it and your pathetic attempts to split hare are too obvious. The details of the diagnosis should be left to psychiatrists, the point is the terrorists used mentally sick, delusional women to carry out suicide attack and this is what you refused to believe in. Then again you and wailo blindly believe that the US is about to invade Iran on April 7th, 2007:D :D :D

#42     Mar 26, 2008
  3. Khahahahahah!!! As a matter of fact, it is us who should bookmark this Jewel!!! And you are still insisting that Schizophrenia is mental retardation.

What a weasel!

#43     Mar 26, 2008
  4. You know what, I don't actually want to continue the absurd and irrelevant psychiatric debate on whether schizophrenia and mental retardation go hand in hand so let me indeed apologize:

I apologize for believing that terrorists are capable of using mentally retarded Iraqi women as suicide bombers when in fact they are not, they instead use Iraqi women suffering from "impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction" to carry out their suicide attacks.

You ratboy did not believe from the get go that Iraqi terrorists were capable of such inhumane acts as using mentally retarded women and you were absolutely right. The fact that terrorists used mentally sick, delusional, paranoid, hallucinating Iraqi females suffering from "impairments in the perception or expression of reality" absolutely validates your point of view and confirms you faith in the nobility and moral character of islamofascist terrorists.

#44     Mar 26, 2008
  5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

Mental retardation is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below and deficits in adaptive functioning.

People with mental retardation may be described as having developmental disabilities, global developmental delay, or learning difficulties.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001523.htm

Mental retardation is a condition diagnosed before age 18 that includes below-average general intellectual function, and a lack of the skills necessary for daily living.

#45     Mar 26, 2008
  6. Oooooooooooops! Here is doodoo caught in another lie!! When did I say that I belive the US will invade Iran in April 7th, 2007.

Jesus man, I just appologized for that error and you are push a lie to the contrary IN THE SAME FUCKING THREAD???

#46     Mar 26, 2008

7. should we let him off the hook wael? he did a lame apology with spin.. but i don't think he can do any better. he might have a schizophrenic episode and become mentally retarded! LMAOOOOOOO

#47     Mar 26, 2008
  8. Oh I am sorry wael, April 6

LOL

#48     Mar 26, 2008
  9. I swear to god that someone is standing over this doodoo's shoulders dictating to him what to say.

#49     Mar 26, 2008
  10. he is like a cornered wounded animal... he is willing to lie wholesale now. i suggest we just let him suffer by himself.

#50     Mar 26, 2008