April 6 Sneak Attack By US Forces On Iran Planned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Let me ask you dddooo, do you consider people with Schizophrenia to be mentaliy retarded???

#31     Mar 26, 2008
  2. ok.. i will make doodoo a deal... he admits he was obviously wrong and apologizes for being a dumbass and i will let it go.

#32     Mar 26, 2008
  3. Our resident liar Cannot apologized! He does not have the honor to do so. He will keep beating around the bushes but will never apologize.

He was caught trying to push a lie, he tried to manipulate it and weasel out of it and still does.

When you caught him with the down Syndrome lie, Which would've had the most effect in promoting his hate agenda, he right away tried to weasel himself out of it by coming up with the most stupid statement ever! You are like "Down Syndrome, Schizophrenia...What is the difference!!!"

Excuse me??? Are you saying that Down Syndrome and Schizophrenia are the same???

No buddy, Schizophrenia could be treated and I suggest you heed my advice, while Down Syndrome has no cure...So far.

Anyway, your attempt to manipulate a girl's tragedy to your advantage has back fired on you. And to make it worse, you came out looking like the filthy animal you are by not apologizing for your fuck up.

#33     Mar 26, 2008
  4. thats his whole argument... we call that "hillary" logic.

a person can be completely normal as a child and then develop schizophrenia in early adulthood.

i bet doodoo is searching wikipedia to find something that says otherwise.

#34     Mar 26, 2008
  5. Khahahahahahaha! Oh my god doodoo! You are making a bigger fool of yourself!!!

Stop it man...Stop looking like an idiot! people will think that I am stooping to the level of one.

#35     Mar 26, 2008
  6. Schizophrenia, from the Greek roots schizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-, "mind"), is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental illness characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

#36     Mar 26, 2008

7. :D :D :D

#37     Mar 26, 2008
  8. OK...In the beginning of this whole thing, I thought you made an unintentional fuck up. But now that you do not want to admit to it, you are nothing but a cheap liar.

#38     Mar 26, 2008
  9. Did you read the definition above? Do you consider people suffering from "impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction." not mentally retarded?

#39     Mar 26, 2008
  10. of course not.... schizophrenia is a dopamine imbalance. LMAOOOOOOOOO DOODOO... SHUT THE FK UP ... JUST ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG AND I WILL LET THIS GO.

oh yeah.. and apologize.

#40     Mar 26, 2008