April 6 Sneak Attack By US Forces On Iran Planned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 25, 2008.

1. This is no bravery when you had absolutely no other choice, the date on that article was March 2007 and most of us still remember those insane rumors about an imminent attack on Iran and morons, idiots and conspiracy nuts who were spreading those rumors?

Once again you made a complete fool out of yourself, this time it's just a tad more obvious than in some other situations though, like when you find and post similar nonsense, lies and baseless rumors but the date is correct.

#21     Mar 26, 2008
  2. go read the thread doodoo... i think you have Hillary Disease.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS THE WORST CASE OF LYING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED ON ET.

i said the story would change and it did. the original story had the alleged bombers as down's syndrome and you jumped in with guns blazing. then when nick leeson posted a "ratboy was right" retraction story you changed to schizophrenia which is not mental retardation.

what is sad is Baron removed the other thread.. i bet you hit the complain button a 1000 times. LOL

Doodoo trying to remove thread:
    [​IMG]

#22     Mar 26, 2008
  3. OK, let's go over it together nice and slow:
    Thread name: A new use for the mentally disabled

Nick Leeson Jr: Two mentally retarded women strapped with remote-control explosives—and possibly used as unwitting suicide bombers

ratboy88: don't hold your breath. this story will change and then go quietly off into the sunset.... yet the idiots that buy the propaganda will still be spewing it as fact for years to come.

dddooo: LOL, you're one funny dude ratboy. You can't possibly accept the possibility that terrorists are capable of strapping explosives to mentally retarded women and murdering 99 innocent Iraqis.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116550&highlight=bomb+doodoo

And the correct answer is [drum roll]...
    the women had been patients and had such illnesses as depression and schizophrenia

#23     Mar 26, 2008
  4. since when are depressed people mentally retarded? and the headlines of the story back then were DOWNS SYNDROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DooDoo... u are worse than your idol Hillary Congenital Clinton. can you not even see your own deception?

#24     Mar 26, 2008
  5. schizophrenia

#25     Mar 26, 2008
  6. #26     Mar 26, 2008
  7. LOL.. u editing. but thats ok.. same thing still goes. schizo is not mentally retarded.

not to mention we have zero proof of who actually did the bombings. LMAOOOOOOOOO

nice try Hillary... now duck i see some snipers!!!!

[​IMG]

#27     Mar 26, 2008
  8. What does Forbes have to do with me, you accused me (not Forbes) of lying or being wrong earlier in this thread. I never said they had down syndrome, I said they were mentally retarded, you said (implied) they were not, I was right, you were wrong, deal with it.

#28     Mar 26, 2008
  9. Our resident liar Cannot apologized! He does not have the honor to do so. He will keep beating around the bushes but will never apologize.

He was caught trying to push a lie, he tried to manipulate it and weasel out of it and still does.

When you caught him with the down Syndrome lie, Which would've had the most effect in promoting his hate agenda, he right away tried to weasel himself out of it by coming up with the most stupid statement ever! You are like "Down Syndrome, Schizophrenia...What is the difference!!!"

Excuse me??? Are you saying that Down Syndrome and Schizophrenia are the same???

No buddy, Schizophrenia could be treated and I suggest you heed my advice, while Down Syndrome has no cure...So far.

Anyway, your attempt to manipulate a girl's tragedy to your advantage has back fired on you. And to make it worse, you came out looking like the filthy animal you are by not apologizing for your fuck up.

#29     Mar 26, 2008
  10. AND YOU WERE WRONGGGGGGG!!! they were not mentally retarded. omg.. i'm thinking someone is though.

#30     Mar 26, 2008