April 6 Sneak Attack By US Forces On Iran Planned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Nah, of course not. When you actually believed satirical articles claiming that Israel was about to start drafting Americans into the IDF and was demanding aid in Euros - that was the best by far. That you believe any anti-American and anti-western rumor lie or nonsense you find on the internet is hardly surprising to anyone familiar with your ignorance.

#11     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Wael you know I love ya, but as soon as I saw the topic of this post I knew you'd be the only one, shall we say passionate enough??? to be taken in by and post such obvious crap.

#12     Mar 25, 2008
  3. And I right away appologized for it.

#13     Mar 25, 2008
  4. I was looking forward to another Easter Weekend.

#14     Mar 25, 2008
  5. Touché

#15     Mar 25, 2008
  6. You apologized for posting the article which was one year old and had proven to be complete bullshit. You have not apologized (and probably never will) for blindly believing and spreading all that anti-American crap (similar to this article) you find in the darkest most disgusting corners of the internet.

You're not that much different from Publisher, you know that? Both of you are on a mission (jihad in your case), both of you flood this forum with absurd, disgusting long-debunked lies, rumors and smears, the only difference between you and him is that you try to be politically correct and he does not.

#16     Mar 26, 2008

7. oh give me a break... doodoo jumped all over the "mentally retarded" bomber story, as did many of the same people that are bashing wael right now. so go read this thread and see how doodoo ran with the "sensationalized" headlines.

i think doodoo is the walter mitty of ET just as his idol hillary is a storm trooper dodging sniper fire in bosnia!

don't just read the first page of the link.. go through pgs 1 thru 4 for the full doodoo comedy:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116550&highlight=bomb+doodoo

i notice the "retraction" thread is missing.. hmmm. well, i couldn't find it... it was full of doodoo backtracking and trying to alter previous comments' meanings.

#17     Mar 26, 2008
  8. Khahahahahaha! Let me put it in a way that hopefully your thick brain will get it. Had you been the ONLY other member of ET, I would've not apologized.

Don't you get it you dump fuck??? Your ways of starting the "Yes I did, no you didn't, yes I did" Game is not going to work with me.

Also, your attempt to manipulate the situation in a way that will make me in a defensive is not going to work either.

Apologize to who??? To you??? To the thief??? To the rapest??? To a fucking NAZI??? Over your dead body dddooo!

Now as for you to kick in the second leg of your agenda to discredit me by liking me to this "publisher" guy, god luck doodoo. Everyone, aside from the zionists like you who even accused Jews of the same thing, know that it is you who is very similar in your hate promotion as this publisher guy,

Now go manipulate some people who might fear you.

#18     Mar 26, 2008
  9. Oh yeah!!! Thank you ratboy!!!

By the way doodoo the nazi girl. At least I was brave enought to admit to my error. In other word, I was not a manipulative zionist.

#19     Mar 26, 2008
  10. I presume you are talking about the story about two Iraqi female suicide bombers who were schizophrenics, right? I said that two female suicide bombers were mentally retarded and as it turned out they were indeed, you on the other side kept insisting that because they had schizophrenia and not down syndrome using them as suicide bombers was legit.
    LOL

#20     Mar 26, 2008