April 2021 - Being a Consistent Forex Trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Alltrades245, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Everyone aspires to becoming a profitable trader and that is an easy task. To be consistently profitable is another task in a different domain... Anyone who understands trading would agree.
    Consistency as a Forex Trader is necessary before any long term reliable profits can be seen. Such is the premise for my beginning this thread. Not only will it keep a track of my trading as a journal, it will also show the level of consistency I have as a trader in a. Showing up and b. keeping to the same strategy without deviation.
    I will always be open and happy to receive supportive comments and to help out where I can.

To begin with here is a trade on the CADJPY that got me 100 pips. My hope is that my future trades will all look the same, which would show consistency and that I'll build a consistent journal of trades that I take in the Forex Market... :)

Tradex and Onra like this.
  2. Here's a trade that took off... Its the EurUsd 80 pips from entry to take profit...

This was unexpected with today being a bank holiday. Typically, I would expect this to take off on Tuesday or Wednesday.. Nonetheless a beautiful trade... :)

[​IMG]

3. That’s a good amount of profit. Keep going :)

4. Great move bud! Much appreciated!! Will come here more often.

5. This is a really good enough income, and I think it will be better in the future.

6. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: