Apps are dead - What's next ? TechLead

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Nobert, May 20, 2020.

1. faltd

faltd

I don't think he nor potential hiring managers perceive it as a hole in his cv. He is pretty smart, could get a coding or tech lead job in a number places. Instead he decided to benefit from other human beings not knowing how to live life in their chosen developer careers and he entertains dreamers and monetized others' wants and imaginations. He is smart but not that smart. I watched his episodes where he walks through "hard interview questions". First of all they were not hard at all, and secondly his proposed algorithms were several times not optimal.

#21     May 20, 2020
  2. faltd

faltd

Love your subtle summary, agree...

#22     May 20, 2020
  3. destriero

destriero

Yeah, prob right. Coding really transcends any time off. I have not seen any of his videos.

#23     May 20, 2020
  4. gaussian

gaussian

That one is easy to explain. YouTube Kids is generally left on playlists for kids sitting on chairs doing nothing. I doubt the kid has any real influence. All of the money made is probably mothers sitting an ipad in front of their kid and walking away for 4 hours.

#24     May 20, 2020
  5. faltd

faltd

And it should come at no surprise that the grown up version of such kid is a major recipient of others' goodwill via taxes, health insurance payments and welfare. Talking of the kid that watches such content all day long. Fostering creativity = zero. Anyway, that's besides the point...

#25     May 20, 2020
  6. maxinger

maxinger

70% is very good!

I only make it to 1%

#26     May 20, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Hehe, I was trying to think of the exact opposite of that guy's speech pattern and staccato style, so was thinking of the total opposite of digital. I think I found it! You know it...These are super-analog syllables!

#27     May 20, 2020
    maxinger likes this.
  8. maxinger

maxinger

good video choice.

I thought that digital voice guy was talking about drinking coke.

This Dr Seuss analog voice is clear, super analog, with nice resonance

#28     May 21, 2020
  9. HenryAvery

HenryAvery

Maybe wall-e is the new nostradamus: just sitting, eating and shitting in a floating chair that is equipped with distracting high-tech:
    walle-socialnetwork02.jpg

#29     May 24, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  10. Nobert

Nobert

Movie of the year (2008)

The only thing is missing, by then, they would have went full symbiosis path, heads like hedgehogs , full of chips.

#30     May 24, 2020
    HenryAvery likes this.