Apple to pay dividend to shareholders: Worst decision in years

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 19, 2012.

1. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I guess it was incorrect to refer to my suggestion as a bank. I was thinking of more of a VISA type processing competitor along the lines of PayPal. With a focus on their hardware and software. To support small business and consumers.

#31     Mar 21, 2012
  2. Hello, there is no five year plan.

Cook was the best muppet at the time to steer the boat and a band aid solution at best.

he already has his eye off the ball because he has no clue where it is.......

the heart and soul of this operation has left the building with a few more items in the build channel.

when the vision is gone, it dies a slow death and a dividend is the first clue to lack of leadership.

the best of the apple tech propellers have dusted off their resumes and the head hunters are setting up trailers in the parking lot.

retail what is left out to the apple deadheads and lets pull the chain on this nose bleed.

the last 37% of the stock price move up was a dividend rumour, nothing more.

the latest and greatest, another apple i pad rework.

just more lipstick on the same old pig.

gravity will help get this puppy back to reality and " short will be the name of the game. "

show me a stock chart that goes up forever.

there are none.

the everready bunny days are over.

cheers,

shop out

:cool:

#32     Mar 21, 2012
  3. Well then maybe you should send a fucking job application in to Apple for Cook's replacement

#33     Mar 21, 2012
  4. heywally

heywally

A simple search on the net will reveal the ways in which not only was the dividend a good decision, it was a necessary one at this point.

They've also started it 'low enough' to allow for comfortable and regular raises, assuming their business keeps on a good course.

And I'm sure they'd love to get enough Republicans in office to have a shot at repatriating some of that cash hoard. No political commentary intended ....

#34     Mar 21, 2012
  5. Crispy

Crispy

Dividend issued by a growth name and shoddy batteries?

They may not actually ring a bell at the top, but this is the closest you will ever get to that.

This aint Mr Jobs` AAPL anymore...

#35     Mar 21, 2012