Apple-Signs of a bear market coming

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thehangingman, Jan 17, 2007.

1. empee

empee

i thought for sure this was a bluestreek thread.

#11     Jan 18, 2007
  2. LOL We're all gonna die!:D

#12     Jan 18, 2007
  3. You fool.

Apple does this EVERY YEAR. There are 2 things you can be sure about regarding apple stock:

-During events where a "big announcement" is possible, there are a few players that move big blocks and drive the price down. Look and the 1min during Jobs' keynote and you will see what I mean. If you have access to the t&s, you can start to put together who the people are doing it.

-By january, AAPL is "priced to perfection" and there is _always_ a sell-off into Q2.

No single issue is a leading indicator of the overall market - those who think so are fools and will soon be parted with their money.

btw, I'm back bitches. :cool:

#13     Jan 18, 2007
  4. I do post a lot, maybe too much, but I think my posts ring a different tone then BlueStreak. I use some logic versus a splash of nonsense.

Apple lead the nasdaq higher in the start of January by helping it break through technical levels. However, the IPhone was all hype. Logically, if the Apple earnings call did not go over well, then it would lead the Nasdaq lower. Ben Bernanke and the ten year yield didnt help either.

#14     Jan 18, 2007