apple sell off

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by horryclutch, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Come on guys. Lets think about this **logically**. The stock has been bid up by a bunch of momentum traders over a product that *is not on sale yet*. Thats right, all this price momentum was over rumors and the perception that this thing will sell.

Lets take a closer look. It uses a third-rate cell service where you cant get reception in most places. Its $500 where most other cell phones are *much less*. People's views and perceptions of this iconic phone are simply *unrealistic*. In fact, the average age of a person in the United States is 35+. So you have a bunch of guys who can barely work a PC and you want them to suddenly adapt to this complex $500 cell phone with a third-rate carrier.

Is it any wonder why the stock is now selling off on high volume?

This is like that Jones Soda where they announce a framework agreement to distribute their soda. Everyone then *assumes* it will sell and then comes the earnings call where they announce a shortfall.

Stocks sometimes move up on rumors and talk. Then when the reality of earnings come around they sell off twice as hard.

Are you going to run out and grab this $500 cell phone with a third rate phone carrier? Come on, get real, please..

#21     Jun 16, 2007
  2. I say before and I need to say again, you like genius Handsome. Apple back today to like $124.00 from like $114.00 few days ago.

U amaze me Handsome.

#22     Jun 18, 2007
  3. Thank you, once again, for your very kind words. It is not easy being a genius but someone has to be one!

As well as someone had to tell you all here that APPLE is on-its-way to $130.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23     Jun 18, 2007
  4. OMG! You posted that just 5 days ago and even after apple had a bite taken out of it and went down, it come roaring back just like you told us and now it closed today over $125!!!!!

You amazing Handsome. :cool:

#24     Jun 18, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Do you want a medal? :)

#25     Jun 18, 2007
  6. Me already have enough medals. But thank you anyways for offer of yet another medal.

#26     Jun 18, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

bump

#27     Jun 26, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

Ya - and I was short aapl @ 124.91 (June 25th) but wasn't gonna be able to watch the stock so I put the buy back price @ 122.10 ... this is yesterday ... but I wish I hadn't ... cause today it was @ ~119

#28     Jun 26, 2007
  9. I hate to say again Handsome but you really are like genius. You say that on June 19th and here it is only July 5th and AAPL not only go to $130.00 but now almost $133.00

Thank you again for helping make me rich with me call options due to your calls...

#29     Jul 5, 2007
  10. You is welcome. I said AAPL would be $130.00 by July 19th and I also say GOOG will hit $550.00 and almost there..

Thank you for your kind words once again and getting rich is the only way to trade..

Yeeee Fuckin Hawwwwwwwwwwwww!

#30     Jul 5, 2007