Apple on Monday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jonbig04, Jun 6, 2008.

1. 3rd part developers are on the stage announcing and showing off their products. Pangea has racing game out called Cro-mag rally. You use the iphone as the steering wheel, like the Wii. that ones seems pretty cool.

#51     Jun 9, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT SOME RACING GAME, ITS A CELLLLLLL PHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is SO f$%#in pathetic.

#52     Jun 9, 2008
  3. lol they said 'it's just phone ' when AAPL was at $100...

#53     Jun 9, 2008

4. If you dont care about it you dont have to buy it, its no skin off of apple's back...these are third party apps. That all.

BTW people have been playing games on their cell phones since the "snake" days, i think games are cool, but these are all just third party apps. not a very big deal

its a lot more than a cell phone..you're kind of behind.

#54     Jun 9, 2008
  5. 3G Just anounced.

when compared to nokia n95 and treo 750, 3g iphone is 36% faster.

#55     Jun 9, 2008
  6. What the hell just happened to AAPL. Thing bounced 2pct higher still in the red after the announcement then loses it all and then some.

Me thinks someone knows more than I do.

#56     Jun 9, 2008
  7. nitro

nitro

I have been holding off getting an iPhone because I drop my phones and $500 is too much money for a cell phone anyway even if I don't drop it. I will get the new $199 3G, but since Jobs was not holding one up at the dev conf, I expect to be waiting several months.

Now, if I can refrain from dropping it...

nitro

#57     Jun 9, 2008
  8. $500 is a lot. I justified that cost by not buying an ipod, bc the iphone has one. I always drop my damn iphone. It always seems to be on concrete too! Its a bad feeling, but iphones are pretty tough even though i have heard of people shattering the glass screen (ouch). Theres a vid on youtube of people throwing one one the ground etc etc.

BTW 3g comes out july 11th

#58     Jun 9, 2008
  9. just21

just21

Bloomberg TV quoted Jobs saying the percent of carrier revenue to apple business model has been ended.

#59     Jun 9, 2008

10. What will be the biggest difference between the one unveiled today and the 3G?

And how much is the 3G expected to cost?

#60     Jun 9, 2008