Apple on Monday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jonbig04, Jun 6, 2008.

1. 9,000 iphones for 70 countries when they sold 6 million in like 10? I would just have to say, thats not true. Especially when they are making so damn much off each phone.

#101     Jul 9, 2008
  2. ammo

ammo

it's a great free marketing ploy,they show all these people fighting for phones like they were world series tickets, conclusion would be, that must be some phone

#102     Jul 9, 2008
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

A million 3Gs the first weekend, took 74 days to reach that level with the original. I'm liking this news because I bought 20 AUG $180 calls late Friday after Apple bounced and tanked. Yes, believe it or not I went long at close of market after a week like last, but come on it's APPLE! :cool:

#103     Jul 14, 2008
  4. I keep saying it. they sold 6 million at twice the price, with half the storage in what 10 countries? this is when no one knew if the iphone was going to be a flop.

Now that a lot more people want one, they are half the price, for twice the storage, with 3G, and in 70 different countries....how many do you think they will sell? 20 million easy. wait until sept. earnings.

#104     Jul 14, 2008
  5. nitro

nitro

I couldn't get into an AAPL or ATT store this weekend the lines were outrageous.

That said, AAPL products are known to be lacking in physical quality. I know tons of people that continuously are having their iPhone or macs repaired or replaced.

nitro

#105     Jul 14, 2008

6. Thats weird.

#106     Jul 14, 2008