"Apple is going to reinvent the phone," Chief Executive Steve Jobs told an audience

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jan 9, 2007.

1. blast19

blast19

Hallelujah...thank you. Apple is a fashion company at this point...but one that tries to act like a hip electronics company. Not saying their products aren't good, but they're no water in the desert.

#21     Jan 9, 2007

2. Since it is apple suckers will buy it. Image is everything thesedays.:( :(

#22     Jan 9, 2007
  3. Skype + internet + laptop = free phone calls in North America to all who have a # or skype. Beat that Apple!!!!!!!!! However, since it is free the posers will have nothing of it. Then don't forget those who still pay $25 for dial up to AOL thinking they are on cutting edge. Sad but true!:( :( :(

#23     Jan 9, 2007
    #24     Jan 9, 2007

5. Smart post, I like how you think, wish there were more people like you!!!

:D :D :D

#25     Jan 9, 2007
  6. Tums

Tums

a good company will make what people need to buy.

a successful company will make what people want to buy.

an exceptional company will create the want for people to buy.

p.s. Coca-cola was nothing more than sugared water.

#26     Jan 9, 2007
  7. Neet

Neet

AAPL needs to make a hammock with a built in Ipod for guys like you :)

#27     Jan 10, 2007
  8. this is a cool ass product. it will eat into prospective i pod sales though. hope analysts take that into account.

#28     Jan 10, 2007
  9. Plus Kola Nut and on some occasions, a little cocaine.

Sugar is addictive and so are the little tiny artificial flavors purposely put in all large brand name junk food.

Apple = lots and lots of hype + great technology + flimsy crappy worksmanship. Gonna be no different with the Iphone. Fad buying, nothing more.

Go sheep go, Steve Jobs needs to backdate some more options.

#29     Jan 10, 2007
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

I think $600 price tag if you buy it with no wireless contract. It probably will be around $300 with 1 or 2 year contract.

#30     Jan 10, 2007