APPLe is due for a big run

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stocktrader2007, Oct 17, 2007.

1. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

AAPL Should announce a stock split here.. This should send this to the moon...... keep stops close.... the faster they run the harder the fall...;o

#11     Oct 17, 2007

2. Keep laughing, Steve Jobs is laughing even harder, to the bank.
    People should stop negatively judging apple on their products. Don't be upset because you didn't jump in on the hundreds on opportunities to buy the stock and kept telling yourself "it'll pull back, it's due for it" Theres no such thing as a stock being "due" for anything. It's about what people are willing to pay for it and they're still going to. Apple has the product and people buy it, its that simple. The old argument of "there are so many other cheaper better products" is dead and people keep pushing it. Wake up. The truth hurts, and it wont hurt the stock. Every time people try and beat up the stock, it goes right back up at twice the speed. When the market got hurt and apple when from about 135 to 112 in 2/3 days everyone of guys like you had their "I told you so moment". I laughed and bought more. There was no justifying that pullback. Simple. Let the scared people get out, more shares for me. Im going to be even happier after earnings and when they announce their split. Steve Jobs is not a dumb man.
    All you nay sayers should take a look at what happened to BIDU over the last 3 months.

It's just like the people who said real estate was a good investment. Shmucks. Or people thinking the mortgage mess is over. It's a double edged sword with you guys in my eyes, on the one hand, I cant believe you are in the market, on the other hand, I'm glad because its erratic behavior and attitudes like that in which cause the smart money to stay smart.

#12     Oct 18, 2007
  3. Very well said SCI. I can't believe people still think that the Zune has a chance with the IPOD. Microsoft is no longer an innovative company. All they do is try to copy other leading innovative companies i.e. apple and google, and turn out products that are inferior to the industry leaders. Microsoft is an old dinosaur that will be extinct in the next decade.

#13     Oct 18, 2007
  4. ron2368

ron2368

wow thats a huge move about 8 points. appl is one stock that can really die on earnings good or bad, not very predictable.

#14     Oct 18, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

is this 1999, a split will send it to the moon, im sure it would but its just a split...

just a split, nothing big.

#15     Oct 18, 2007
  6. If it's just a split WHY BOTHER SPLITTING? What do you think a split is for? I can't believe you said that with 4000 posts and all

#16     Oct 18, 2007
  7. Split changes nothing but it has a huge psychological effect on people... something that's $99.99 seems cheaper than something than $100.00. It's stupid but that's how people think so why not make money.

#17     Oct 18, 2007
  8. I told you.. Its running to 190 !!

#18     Oct 24, 2007
  9. Short naked Nov apple puts into 190, 195 and sit back, enjoy the ride. You would be lucky if you get stock, very lucky indeed. Nice $ 8-12 premiums yours to keep.

#19     Oct 24, 2007