Apple iPhone owners, to put it mildly, are ticked off.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Sep 6, 2007.

1. "If they told me at the outset the iPhone would be $200 cheaper the next day, I would have thought about it for a second -- and still bought it," said Andrew Brin, a 47-year-old addiction therapist in Los Angeles. "It was $600 and that was the price I was willing to pay for it."

I weep for his children.

#11     Sep 6, 2007
  2. I know right.. lol

#12     Sep 6, 2007
  3. I saw this today and was like WTF. That's so stupid, you want to be on the bleeding edge you pay the extra $ and risk the bugs on a 1st gen product.

I must say though, I had to really fight buying one at the new rate cause I want a 2nd gen or maybe even a later version.

#13     Sep 6, 2007
  4. Too bad it's no longer a "status symbol" for these suckers. What will happen in a year when they start giving this phone away for free with contract?

#14     Sep 6, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

Sent Steve an email that basically said "f$$k you and thanks for screwing me out of $200 hard earned dollars, AGAIN". :mad:

My days at the Apple store in Manhattan is over.

#15     Sep 6, 2007
  6. The fact that Jobs was never "dinged" for the stock option backdating at Apple is simply amazing.

"Only in America"

#16     Sep 6, 2007
  7. MattF

MattF

that extra $200 could have helped pay off the credit card they used to buy it...

#17     Sep 7, 2007
  8. pkts

pkts

Huh? Did he put a gun to your head and force you to buy the iPhone?

#18     Sep 7, 2007
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Welcome to America: I spend, therefore I am. And in LA it's to the Nth degree.

#19     Sep 7, 2007
  10. pkts

pkts

It depends on his wealth though. 600 dollars didn't exactly break my bank. If it was credit card debt...thats patriotic.

#20     Sep 7, 2007