Apple iPad

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nitro, Jan 27, 2010.

1. nitro

nitro

Those role up keyboards aren't that bad actually.

#11     Jan 27, 2010
  2. No.Heat

No.Heat

Not even a big iPhone more like a big iTouch, does not even have a camera.

No Heat

#12     Jan 27, 2010
  3. lol

#13     Jan 27, 2010
  4. Nice, getting one for sure in 90 days.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_kRXLNarG8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_kRXLNarG8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#14     Jan 27, 2010
  5. Gotta admit I'm seriously considering an iPad too. I think iTWS could be very useful as is, let alone an iTWS targeted for the iPad.

#15     Jan 28, 2010
  6. Personally, I might get it so I can act like a floor trader at home and yell, run around and wear my jacket while entering orders on my tablet iPad. :D

Maybe this will help the old pit guys transition to the screen!

#16     Jan 28, 2010
  7. I wouldn't mind having one, but...

1. It doesn't duplicate laptop functionality on the road.
    2. I don't to pay another $30/month for wireless data, on top of the $30 I'm already paying for Iphone.

#17     Jan 28, 2010
  8. I absolutely hate technology. What is the use of all these gadgets, it just furthers the distraction of our mind and bring us ever away from our true nature

#18     Jan 28, 2010
  9. new$

new$

10. nitro

nitro

Why didn't AAPL use an INTC Atom processor on the iPad just like the product in your link, making it AFAIK compatible with both MSFT Windows and Mac OS X???

:confused: :mad: :(

Probably because someone said something along the lines of, "...we don't want to cannibalize our notebook business...".Sometimes the marketing department has to be put on a leash in the name of progress. Since when does AAPL compromise in the name of $ over product?

See, this is what happens when your stock goes from $30 to $210. Now it just becomes just like every other evil empire. If the iPad fails, seriously, line up all the assholes that made this decision and fire their ass.

#20     Jan 29, 2010