Apple I-Phone Service Problems

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by michaelscott, Jul 1, 2007.

1. I do not own the Iphone, however, I have had AT&T. I would get the IPHONE, however, the only service I use is Verizon.

I have tried all the carriers, all of them. I dont like having spotty service. I dont like having to find a corner of my house where the reception is best. If there is an emergency, I want to have the best carrier available.

Its going on two years now that I have had Verizon (before I had Cingular-ATT) and there have been very few problems. When I had ATT, there were constant problems and I did indeed have to find a place in my house where the reception was good.

I cant speak for the IPhone, but if I am going to pay 100 a month for service and 500 for the phone then the service better be reliable. AT&T is just not reliable unless they have made improvements.

#21     Jul 2, 2007
  2. The consensus is the iphone is great

#22     Jul 2, 2007
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

I have been using iphone for 2 days now. It works exactly as advertised. The main reason why I got it was web browsing, it is definitely a new experience to be able to see full website on hand held and being able to zoom in on any part that you need. It opens up pdf, word and excel attachments (view only). A lot of people complain that there are no IM, but it will be soon enable (that is what tech support told me). Also the internet flies on WIFI, but EDGE is a bit too slow for my liking, bur definitely usable. For example, ebay has horrible load time on EDGE, where elitetrader is extremely fast almost ni difference from WIFI.

#23     Jul 2, 2007
  4. The device is worth what people will pay for it. At this point, that would be $500+

#24     Jul 2, 2007
  5. arbat

arbat

I have no problem with ATT's wireless service, its just people that buy shitty phones get shitty service...........

#25     Jul 2, 2007