Apple I-Phone Service Problems

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by michaelscott, Jul 1, 2007.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2 min to load yahoo??? Lies- it usually loads within 3-4 sec on edge. Wi fi is much faster obviously.

#11     Jul 2, 2007
  2. FLY7788

FLY7788

Apple sucks !!!!

Iphone sucks !!!

#12     Jul 2, 2007
  3. KS96

KS96

This device worths $250 max.
    The rest is idiot's premium.

#13     Jul 2, 2007

4. I Love Apple. Macs all over the house and office... I Dig the iPhone and yes I agree.. $250 to $350 should have been the price point.. Contract or no, but then I dont know how much it cost to develop it....

#14     Jul 2, 2007
  5. KS96

KS96

I love value for money.
    My Macbook Pro worths its 2k down to the cent.
    But I won't bend over for an iphone.

#15     Jul 2, 2007
  6. Urkel

Urkel

I bought the iphone saturday. I actually had not planned on getting it until later this year but I lost my cell phone the night before. Figured if the line wasnt bad at the apple store I would get it. Like someone mentioned earlier I think it is suited more for pleasure than business. I really like it very easy to use I have not been hooked up to a wifi network with it yet but have used the internet and it is not too slow. Also the youtube feature is awesome. I live downtown chicago, i would think the internet is not as good in other areas.

#16     Jul 2, 2007
  7. Pleasure?!?!? What are you guys taking about? It's an an music phone with a web browser. Yes, it has a nice interface and that's about it. If you consider this as pleasure, I think you need to get your brain exam. You can get this type of "pleasure" with a lot less money.

And about wireless services, I have used them all, and they all have their up and down.

#17     Jul 2, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Ok so the Iphone is out, now what? You would think AAPL would be near 130 by now with all these hyped up news articles on the Iphone.

#18     Jul 2, 2007
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

I have seen few very negative comments a out iPhone on this thread, but no indication whether they have the phone or not. I do not think it is fair to bash something without trying it first. Please post feedback only if you have one.

I am still not sure if I will keep mine, but it is one of the best devices in its class by far.

#19     Jul 2, 2007
  10. rock1968

rock1968

if you have one, can you post your experiences with it and the pros/cons that come with it..

#20     Jul 2, 2007