Apple dropping like a prom dress

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NY_HOOD, Jan 9, 2013.

1. deonrock

deonrock

glad to read your topic it is good.

#11     Jan 10, 2013
  2. Damn Iceman you must have some major coin on this AAPL long of yours cause it's driving you crazy. You are answering your own posts and giving out plus 1s and plus 10s to yourself. LOL Apple is experiencing this phenomena known as market saturation. Everyone who wants and can afford an Iphone, Ipod, and Ipad has one my friend. The next phase is margin contraction as they have to lower prices to grab the aspirational shopper who can't afford their products which is being discounted by the market. Many examples throughout recent history of what happens when a company's products become ubiquitous. If that's not enough...that chart is ugly and pops will be sold into by those who are trapped long and those looking for a nice shorting opportunity. Hell you are probably praying for an earnings pop so that you can unload your position. There are many in that boat with you my friend.

#12     Jan 10, 2013
  3. Shanb

Shanb

AAPL is setting up a trigger long through 530...be careful shorting this stock right now.

#13     Jan 10, 2013
  4. 540 soon

Maybe 555

damn that sounds crazy for a stock that once was going to 1000

lol

I make money on AAPL both ways.

Via options

Last 2 days have been great! Both put side and call side.

#14     Jan 10, 2013
  5. nursebee

nursebee

Prom dress analogy is lousy.

It is more like a bar of soap dropping in a prison shower. Go ahead and pick it up...

#15     Jan 11, 2013
  6. ammo

ammo

krispey kreme

#16     Jan 11, 2013
  7. ammo

ammo

juniper

#17     Jan 11, 2013
  8. i remember trading that back in the day

#18     Jan 11, 2013
  9. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

Juniper was my weapon of choice back in 1999.

#19     Jan 11, 2013
  10. This is called 'the smart money getting out'
    ..... before the rush

#20     Jan 11, 2013