Apple: A Major Short 11-28-2008

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 28, 2008.

1. OK, it appears you are going to continue being coy and cryptic.

Looks something like Gann's Square of Nines or Murrey Math.

#81     Dec 6, 2008
  2. YMdesk

YMdesk

no not really it took me many years to develop, I just turned 50 my trading days are coming to a close, I am considering teaching my trading techniques, probably by invitation to a relatively small group onto my desk top, there are some important dynamics in addition to the charting method, time of day,week and month for example, the intra day weekly and monthly movement of the Dow has a direct correlation to another market. I discovered this a number of years ago by accident and I believe if the average trader, investor had this awareness they would not know what to think. I'm just putting a little out there to see if there is some interest, but certainly not going to expose an edge to the world, I'm sure you understand what the results of that would be. One of my favorites is attached weekly GLD hope you enjoy it.

• wgld.jpg
      File size:
      138.7 KB
      Views:
    #82     Dec 6, 2008
  3. What is the predictive ability of overlaying hundreds of lines on a stock's chart? Obviously, some of the lines will show some resistance and support levels but the common man can't make heads or tails of entry points.:confused:

#83     Dec 7, 2008
  4. YMdesk

YMdesk

The common man is not consistently profitable over many years. I think you jumped the gun, did you not read, about the importance of timing of day, week month and the direct relationship to another market, in all fairness to you I have not even shown you how you match up on multiple time frames, thats where you start to feel the love.

#84     Dec 7, 2008
  5. Is it just me, or is this starting to sound familiar?

#85     Dec 7, 2008
  6. Vaguely. It appears to be Ensign Pyrapoint. Parameters unknown (swing highs and lows. 45 degree termination points)but likely a Gann derivative of squaring.

#86     Dec 7, 2008
  7. AAPL dancing with triple-digits again is most definitely sounding familiar.

#87     Dec 8, 2008
  8. rofl looks like a bunch of lines on a chart. some people make stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too complicated...but hey it looks mildly cool.

#88     Dec 8, 2008
  9. What I am is a TECHNICIAN and a big believer that price action is the only thing that matters. AAPL has tremendous relative strength that is apparent in its recent outperformance, including today. +5.2% now

#89     Dec 8, 2008
  10. keeps going higher. cant stop aapl. 250 next year?

#90     Dec 9, 2008