APPL is Vulchers buy now

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Oct 19, 2011.

1. hajimow

hajimow

APPL came out with its result last night. Everything was perfect except they missed on Iphone sales. In my opinion it is still a strong buy for vulcher investors and here is my simple reason:

For about 6 months the customers were waiting for Iphone 5 and that hold up their commitment to buy IPhone 4 and this cause the IPhone 4 sales to stall. Now that Iphone 4S is available APPL cannot keep up with the sales and as you know the sales are beating the expectations. I cannot imagine how stellar the next Q resulold would be. Wise investors and mutual fund managers will dive in before the end of this week and $400 range will be a history.

Disclosure: I don't trade APPL

2. What is Vulchers?

Could you guarantee that it would go up so that I can short it? :)

3. hajimow

hajimow

A Vulcher investor is someone who buys unjustified beaten up stocks at a bargain price.

4. He means VULTURE!!! Isn't that weird?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/exCYSfQod14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. jd7419

jd7419

aapl is down 5% from its all time highs, pretty dumb vultures to buy now, smarter ones might consider it when in gets near $300 or around 25% off its highs.

6. hajimow

hajimow

LOL. That was great.