Aphie's quest into Futures

Discussion in 'Journals' started by aphexcoil, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tampa

tampa

That check he sent to IB sure seems to be taking a long time to clear - don't you think?

#31     Oct 1, 2002
  2. Really, tampa, you know a check from the Swiss account takes longer.

#32     Oct 1, 2002
  3. Its not a check. Its a wire transfer... sent by semaphore and foot messenger.

#33     Oct 1, 2002
  4. Tampa and Max,

If you have something constructive to add to this journal then add it. Otherwise, please take the personal bashing somewhere else. This is my journal and I don't want it filled up with nonsense idiotic sophomoric personal attacks on me.

I will begin trading shortly -- when *I* am ready. If you two want to talk shit, go and start your own journals.

I don't spend countless hours of my life developing superior tools for *FREE* that other traders will be able to use just to have you two come in here.

What have you done for Elite Trader lately?

Shut up or put your balls on the line and show us *YOUR* trades, gentleman.

#34     Oct 1, 2002
  5. Give em hell aphie........you're the BOSS MAN

#35     Oct 1, 2002
  6. lol

#36     Oct 1, 2002
  7. we are going MUCH higher over the coming sessions. remember, buy pullbacks, dont reach out too much, try to let it come to you.

#37     Oct 1, 2002
  8. I hate when trading journals go on infinitely, without any new information being offered.

#38     Oct 1, 2002
  9. So...what are you trying to say? :D

#39     Oct 1, 2002
  10. When could you possibly find "countless hours" on anything other than posting on ET 24/7?

#40     Oct 1, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.