Aphie

Discussion in 'Trading' started by savage, Sep 10, 2002.

1. JORGE

JORGE

You have a point about the number of posts, but it has definitely made this board entertaining.

#31     Sep 10, 2002
  2. Was he off key?

#32     Sep 10, 2002
  3. max401 ,

A lot of my posts are when I'm at work and there is nothing to do. Who cares how many times I post? Does it keep you awake at night? Live a little and let people do what they do.

I used to post a lot to the Newsgroups but after I found this place, I knew it would be my new home. There are a lot of smart people in here who have a lot to offer others.

Everything is cool -- if you don't like my posts, please put me on ignore and do yourself the favor of not having to read through my posts. :cool:

#33     Sep 10, 2002

4. 55 POSTS TODAY AND COUNTING! You still have 35 minutes to get above 100!

Just having fun with you aphie.

:D

Editor's Note: This post has now been edited three times to reflect aphie's increased postings. I am too tired; going to bed.

#34     Sep 10, 2002
  5. Sarasota,

You keep learning to count. I'll keep learning to trade.

#35     Sep 10, 2002
  6. Sounds good to me aphie, although my count is very accurate. Oops, maybe I need to edit my post for a THIRD time to reflect your new posts. By the way, already learned how to trade.

Relax; I was only having fun.

:)

#36     Sep 10, 2002
  7. Hendrix

Hendrix

I think, to be fair to Aphie, he got off on completely the wrong foot----admitting early on that he hadn't traded the ES, and then a few days later proceeding to advise all and sundry on how to trade it. This, quite rightly, annoyed a lot of people, and traders, probably more than any other group, tend to have long memories (even though it was only a few weeks ago)!
    He does seem to have pulled his head in a bit now, and has been contributing within his limitations. Some of it was even a bit thought provoking. Let's give the guy a break........

.........but I gotta say it Aphie......15 (non metoo-sized) posts per day? Don't ever start having kids. You'll end up with 23 of 'em.

#37     Sep 11, 2002
  8. Now this is comedy! On the one side we have someone who plans on turning 5k into 1mil in 18 months and on the other we have another who claims to pull out a consistent 10 ES pts. per day on avg :)

Being that you guys are both living in a fairy tale world I assumed you two would get along real well :confused:

#38     Sep 11, 2002
  9. Its more than 10 points per day. Don't mean to be disagreeable, just correcting your mistake.

10 points isn't hard with experience, discipline and the right trading methodology. Made 18 today. Hell, I showed under the "fib thread" several "real time" trade setups where I made over 5 points or more on each trade, and people were still badmouthing fibs! In fact, I can't remember the last time someone posted some real time trades for all to see. One other thing - I don't even trade that way anymore!

No fairy tale world here pal! Have a great night.

#39     Sep 11, 2002
  10. I have to admit that my admiration and respect for Aphie has recently turned bullish. He has taken a little abuse here on ET and his only flaw is that he is extremely passionate about trading. He reminds me of an employee I once had. This guy had unlimited energy and never quit bugging me about how to do this or " that would work better if..." After about 1 year he was running my company for me. If Aphie is as excited about trading in 2 years as he is now we will be asking him questions. :)

#40     Sep 11, 2002