Aphie Meter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Nov 6, 2002.

1. My point is that no matter how much you make or what size you trade, you will always be an asshole.

#11     Nov 6, 2002
  2. P. Niss

P. Niss

Hey Coil. You have crossed the line from fun into obscene and vulgar.

Either post something of value to the community or shut your face and leave. You have long since worn out your welcome here. You are easily one of the most hated people on this board and that is evidenced by the daily mud that is slung at you, rightfully so.

Do us all a favour and pack up your childishness and leave.

Paul

#12     Nov 6, 2002
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Apparently you don't care about the opinions of a great many people. Which is why you take so much flak. Hasn't anybody ever explained that to you?

--Db

#13     Nov 6, 2002
  4. This is not true. I respect and admire many people on here. A lot of people don't like me on ET -- so what? That's life!

#14     Nov 6, 2002
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Exactly. A lot of people here don't like you and you don't care. Being disliked is not "a part of life". If you choose to do nothing about it, then you clearly enjoy all the attention.

In ten years, you'll understand how childish all of this is. Why wait?

--Db

#15     Nov 6, 2002
  6. Perhaps another poll would settle this?

#16     Nov 6, 2002
  7. cant believe i am responding, however here is goes: anyone who ever does anything of significance or otherwise, or is unique WILL be disliked by some. aphie is right on this---being disliked is part of life if you choose to differentiate yourself in any maner from the "herd" in a positive or negative way.

best,

surf:) :) :)

#17     Nov 6, 2002
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think he's disliked because he's unique or is doing something of significance. If one goes out of one's way to antagonize people, he cannot then rationalize the consequences by claiming that they're unavoidable.

--Db

#18     Nov 6, 2002
  9. Childish? Am I the one going out on the net and putting people's pictures on the cover of gay magazines? No. Am I the one cruising around trying to dig up dirt on other people? No. Am I the one who constantly says stupid things like, "you have issues with your parents?" No.

Let's look at the other side. Who is doing WORK and showing the results to everyone on ET? Me. Who is writing a program to help out traders? Me. Who could care less what a 45 year old thinks? Me.

Let's get our priorities straight here. If you want to talk about who is ruining this board and who is trying to contribute, I think you're on the wrong side.

You're telling me I need to grow up but the funny thing is that you don't have a clue what I've been through in my life and the struggles I've had to put up with. Nothing you could say or do, nor anyone else on this board, could possibly phase me in the least. I do listen to others and I try to be amiable towards everyone -- but if someone goes out of their way to piss me off, I'm not going to hold back.

#19     Nov 6, 2002
  10. you are right. i was speaking in generalities. i don't know enough about aphie to make any determination--other than he has excellent writing skills.

best,

surf:)

#20     Nov 6, 2002