Aphexcoil is a Moderator??????

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by max401, Nov 28, 2003.

1. i would be the best moderator to ever grace Chit Chat. :eek: my co-moderators should be axeman, Rearden Metal, and LongShot. that may seem funny, but i'd bet we'd do a good job.

i had to laugh (in disgust) when i saw aph closed that thread.

aphexcoil: "This thread is being closed because it has degraded into personal attacks between users. I will close every thread that does this until certain people learn to grow up."

this should be fun. so now he's going to close threads and ruin things for those that would post to the thread appropriately? *shakes head*

and on top of it all, aphexcoil himself makes personal attacks! need i post links to his cartoon about me, or the remarks he made that i should quit posting here because i'm never going to be a trader? speaking of growing up... :-/

#11     Nov 28, 2003
  2. Well, who is going to stop you?

#12     Nov 28, 2003
  3. That wasn't an attack -- that was humor. I was joking. :) If you are offended, I will not do it anymore.

#13     Nov 28, 2003
  4. Aphster, you complained mightily when the same was humorously done to your picture

#14     Nov 28, 2003
  5. People who live in glass houses and always throw stones, always end up in charge.:confused:

#15     Nov 28, 2003
  6. i won't hold a grudge. i think you're probably a decent dude overall.

#16     Nov 28, 2003
  7. That was hilarious :D

-Fast

#17     Nov 28, 2003
  8. hey don't be sour because i blew you away in the ego challenge.:p

#18     Nov 28, 2003
  9. I'm not "in charge" -- Baron is. I'm just working for free to try and help keep this board enjoyable.

The last time I hit glass with something, it was on the 14'th hole at some golf course where I quickly placed my clubs in my bag and called it a day.

#19     Nov 28, 2003
  10. You take a bag of clubs to a putt-putt?

#20     Nov 28, 2003