Aphexcoil is a Moderator??????

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by max401, Nov 28, 2003.

1. I find this galling as well as completely unfathomable. A nutcase for a moderator? Next thing you know it will be wild/msfe with their own ET turf to patrol.

Sayonara to posting to chit-chat while subjected to the likes of aphexcoil in possession of censorship power. One would have to surmise that this "moderator" has no control over any real, i.e. non-chitchat, forums.

2. I should be a moderator :D

-Fast

3. Yeah, GG and LS could be co-moderators.

4. Alphie is no longer considered a nutcase. With the arrival of newer and more bizarre clinical cases... err...I mean ET members, the bar for being considered a nutcase in ET has been raised.

5. max, how could you group me with GG? That's not nice :(

6. Max401,

I closed the thread because it got into a pissing match between you and RogueTrader. If you want to do that sort of thing, then take it to PM's. Chit-Chat doesn't mean Tit for Tat, Max.

If you don't want to post in chit-chat, that's your prerogative. I've been moderating Forex for awhile and do so very responsibly.

You'll notice I didn't edit or delete any of your posts. As much as I'd like to, I respect your right to speak your mind. However, the topic went from why Bush went to Iraq to "WWF main event -- Max401 vs. RogueTrader" ...

Have a great holiday weekend!

7. You're right, it wasn't nice and it was unwarranted. Consider yourself un-grouped.

Edited to: "Yeah, GG and LS could be co-moderators."

8. Puffy gums

Your last post cracked me up!

9. Well, a pretty good and evenly written post, Mr. Aphexcoil. Maybe you have matured here on ET, however, you'll have to admit you have made some outlandish posts in the past.

10. Of course -- I'm human.

#10     Nov 28, 2003