AOC was selected at a casting call, not elected.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Mar 16, 2019.

1. elderado likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

I didn’t watch this video but I have been telling you guys that Ms. AOC is a product of the Bernie Bros for a long time. Not only was she funded by the Bernie movement, she is currently staffed by the movement. And say what you want they are doing a good job, whether or not you agree with their politics.

I’m sure the video uses it as an indictment of the larger Democratic Party, it’s not.

There’s a massive internal struggle going on in Democratic politics right now. You see the traditional democrats like Pelosi pushing back publicly calling the so called green new deal, the green dream. Leaders pushing back on impeachment, etc.

We are also seeing people like hikenlooper shy away from saying he is a capitalist even though he is a very successful entrepreneur. This is why I was so glad to see Beto openly say he is capitalist. We need that! Republicans kowtowed to the tea party and now you can draw a straight line from Palin to Trump and the Republican Party is totally incapable of being productive for anyone and just a pay off for the wealthy donors.

When Biden gets in (March 16, maybe) this fight will get under way in full swing. Just like Trump and the justice department will clash because they having opposing natures, Biden and Sanders (and his movement) will clash due to their nature’s.

Regardless, it’s the democrats turn to deal with their own tea party. Either way, there is a good chance for a split convention and that will be where the fight takes place. “There will be blood.”

3. Worst blood is between Biden and Warren. They have fought some ultranasty fights over Joe's siding with banking, credit card company, corporation registration, corporate bankruptcy discharge protection stuff that is headquartered in Delaware and joe has taken big bucks from all of them and will again. Warren was thrust into hand to hand combat with him from her consumer protection role as a harvard prof and elsewhere. Sanders hates him too because he is a commie and he knows joe is tight with the aforementioned capitalist pigs. So, that is a long way of saying, it is not just "due to their natures." Joe has sided with some slimy stuff. Specific actions, specific votes. Guess we are going to hear about it again bigtime. Fine. The more blood on the floor the better.

I dont know about that bit about Beto saying he is a capitalist and all of that. Whatever. Not sure that is high on the list of those who will be supporting him, or that they even know what a capitalist is.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  4. DTB2

DTB2

We need what? More mealy mouth BS artists?

It doesn't matter how they identify themselves, the point is -it is what it is. Not it is what we label it as.

5. wjk

wjk

DTB2 likes this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t know if warren and Biden spatting over late charges is going to be the center of the larger debate within the democratic primary. Maybe it will, who knows.

7. UsualName

UsualName

And what is it?

8. No. But process my point within the context of the discussion rather than diverting off to what the voices in your Rice Krispies are telling you at this moment.

You were referring to friction between Bernie and Biden and I made the point that Biden and Warren have ugly history between them that has surfaced in ugly ways in the past and will again in the primary. Or maybe it will all go away based on the way you process things. ie. if the national debate is not on their past issues, then it all be cool.

Good luck wit dat. Bad blood between them.

It may not come early in this "we are all unite in hating trump" kumbaya foreplay part of the primary cycle, but later on when the are fighting for votes, Warren will be hammering Biden 24/7 for being shill for the banks and credit card companies. Garonteed as they say in Louisiana.

More to come.

9. DTB2

DTB2

What is it? Interloper is a capitalist and Beto Bailey is a frat boy.

#10     Mar 17, 2019