Anything similar to Reuters?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by fvcarlos, Sep 1, 2003.

1. The oddest thing about schonfeld is the closing of the Chicago office.....I would think in a town of 10000 traders some good ones would trickle in. Did the LA office manager go back to Boca?

#11     Sep 8, 2003
  2. mr_minty

mr_minty

yup...LA manager went back to boca...i agree..really odd not to have an office in a city that almost revolves around trading. BULLS/BEARS? c'mon, u need to have a presence there..no matter how hard times get, u need to keep looking for new talent, new inventory..leaving chicago is a mistake..

#12     Sep 9, 2003
  3. fvcarlos

fvcarlos

jeff? u the same jeff that worked for herzog?

in regards to reuters, i may have finally discovered a way on tradestation to see an intraday chart the way i wanted. it took a good techy to understand what i wanted. the funny thing is, i have a feeling some other data sources may do what i want now that i know how tradestation shows it.

its amazing how crazy software can be.

tx for reply(s).

trade well.

fvcarlos

#13     Sep 9, 2003
  4. size

size

IlX or AT financial are your best bets. If you need a new prop firm to trade remote through pm me, I might be of help.

#14     Sep 9, 2003
  5. Reg. intraday charts;

In Esignal there's a difference between "advanced charts" and "charts". If you open a normal chart (leftover from former software versions) you'll get what you want.

rgds

#15     Sep 9, 2003
  6. fvcarlos

fvcarlos

well, everyday i seem to get closer. i may be even towards the end on the intraday chart side of things. what reuters has that tradestation doesnt is a static window. im not sure if others have this ability, but im pretty sure thats what i was using w/reuters.

i did get a quick look at AT once and u might be right SIZE. never heard of the other.

tx for the reply(s).

trade well.

fvcarlos

#16     Sep 10, 2003

7. Yep---The HOG---

#17     Sep 10, 2003
  8. fvcarlos

fvcarlos

amazing.

i never even heard of this site until a month ago.

jeff, what r u up to nowadays?

fvcarlos

#18     Sep 11, 2003
  9. fvcarlos

fvcarlos

jeff, remember the carlos that worked with crazy kulik?

#19     Sep 11, 2003
  10. Where's Fuck Jeff at? Is he a chef yet in South OC? I'm doing the same stuff. We ended up leaving Herzog/Merrill to form OES. I'm still executing listed. Where are you at? Last I heard you were at that Schon in Century? I think half the floor was there. Is that place still around? I know Pete from Scwaab, some of the Smitth Barney guys, and some other heads were there.

ps--stala Bowling starts today!!!!!

#20     Sep 11, 2003