Anything Can Happen

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by wareco, Sep 13, 2005.

1. You always profit wow! pretty amazing.

#21     Nov 2, 2005
  2. The indicator is proprietaty and a version of it is available from www.jurik.com . It is simply a Momentum indicator adjusted for extreme smoothness.

The conditions are a very simple. The color changes are just based on verifying price tops & bottom oscillations being created in the Market.

#22     Nov 2, 2005
  3. Simply price action verified at both extreme and simple levels. I use volume or contract bars for price. I try not to complicate price with unnecessary noise.

#23     Nov 2, 2005
  4. I'm looking to 1203.00, 1197.25, 1194.25, 1190.50 & 1183.00 as potential targets to the downside here but in consolidation I just stand aside untill price gives me some clarity.

#24     Nov 2, 2005
  5. I'ts a lot easier to read where price is going than to guess and make unfounded predictions you have to defend.

#25     Nov 2, 2005
  6. Haven't posted any charts here in a while, but this one is too good to leave out.

#26     Aug 1, 2007
  7. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

the mark douglas quote you picked happens to be my favorite. i read his second book first, was very intrigued and then read his classic first book. it wasn't until then that i really got it (but i still 'forget" sometimes......and that's always painful). if i had to pick a single motto for trading, "anything can happen", is it.

#27     Aug 2, 2007