Anything better than TT?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Whizo, Mar 2, 2007.

1. TGM

TGM

Ecco Pro is no joke. It is the first platform that I have seen that can go toe to toe with TT in regards to Network speed and reliability. Not only that Cantor (who bought Ecco) will most likely blow TT away. They have more experience running fast execution networks and know a hell of a lot about stability.

I have yet to see a broker offer Ecco? Furthermore, what about those with seat leases? Is it free? TT is free with a seat lease.

By the way, TT is supposed to be dealing with this lack of hotkeys.

#21     Mar 8, 2007

2. LeoWeb!

j/k:D

#22     Mar 8, 2007
  3. Whizo

Whizo

#23     Mar 20, 2007
  4. Whizo

Whizo

TGM,

You mentioned something about TT free if u lease? I sure would like to find out more.

Thanks

#24     Mar 20, 2007
  5. Velocity Futures provides TT free if you pay a higher commission per trade.

#25     Mar 20, 2007
  6. Whizo

Whizo

Thanks everyone for input.
    I have checked further into CQG as execution platform....its tempting cuz the charts are soo good, unfortunately, the order execution is obviously more important.
    Also found that CQG has some very limited keyboard order entry functionality.

#26     Mar 20, 2007
  7. Whizo

Whizo

Thanks for suggestion, but I am a spreader, so a per contract add on fee would not work for me.

#27     Mar 20, 2007
  8. jtnet

jtnet

VELOCITY FUTURES Free for ES it $5.75 per round trip, any better brokers out there? with fast execution, all i care about! also just need a reverse buy and sell button, nothing fancy.

#28     Mar 20, 2007
  9. Hey Whizo...what are you looking for in keyboard trading? i keyboard trade now with XTtrader. if you're used to globex funcitionality, TT is adding it to XT. we've asked for it for some time and now that globex is fading away, TT is filling that void. i saw their mockup at an ISV show a few months ago and can't wait to get my hands on it.

#29     Mar 21, 2007
  10. Dogfish

Dogfish

Ecco is supposed to be the fastest spreader, I don't spread but use TT for outright. Every serious spreader I know uses Ecco

#30     Mar 21, 2007