anyoption

Discussion in 'Options' started by joe4422, Jul 18, 2010.

1. joe4422

joe4422

Please, elite, you should have some criteria for those who advertise on your site. Newer traders tend to trust things they would see on this site, and you shouldn't promote bucket shops.

2. Why not design some strategies that beat them (arb?). Once they lose, they will stop advertising here. Maybe telling more details about the games they play can help figure them out.

Atticus: Any clever ways to pump money from the shop?

3. 100/200 payouts at 100/167? That's criminal.

4. joe4422

joe4422

Elite, these any options guys are crooks. They have no address, no bank details, and put no trades through any exchange. They could steal every one's money tomorrow, and no one would know who the hell they are. This is the worst bucket shop I've even seen, and you allow them to be promoted on your site!

I don't get it, but I do hope that new traders find a forum other than here.

5. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

Think bookie only with a much larger vig!

Of course, I classify options trading as gambling anyway and I treat it as such as I use the same methodology to find profitable options trades as I do sports wagers.

Joe.

6. JPope

JPope

"Anyone can trade!, 70% in an hour"

Pretty hilarious that people fall for this stuff.

7. ptrjon

ptrjon

I'm glad their associated with visa, mastercard and reuters... it would be nice to see an association with Finra, SEC, CBOE, or SIPC.

The words "chop shop" come to mind.

8. Druli

Druli

I collaborate with MasterCard too, and very like it. It's reliable, dependable company!

9. From anyoption's terms:

2.3 The use of the Site is <b>solely designated for sophisticated users with the ability to sustain swift losses </b> up to total loss of the invested money and/or the securities. Client is responsible for careful consideration whether such Transactions suit him and his purposes while taking into consideration his resources and his personal circumstances and to understand the implications of actions made by him. It is highly recommended that the Client consult with tax experts and legal advisors.

Pretty sure that no "sophisticated users" would never use a site where "The levels we present on our site are the ones anyoption™ is willing to sell options at and <b>are not the real time market levels.</b>" :)