Anyone working for Alefbit - managing crypto portfolio?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by orbit23, Aug 19, 2019.

1. orbit23

orbit23

I am just wondering if anyone is trading for alefbit trading cryptos?

I am on their 3month trial, but there's no info as to how their real money trading works like. The demo is pretty shitty to say the least, but i'm interested on which exchanges is it being traded with real money, is it binance& long only, can you trade on bitmex,etc... Can anyone speak from experience?

2. just went to their website out of curiosity. Sounds like a ridiculous structure that is bound to be a fly by night website. I wouldn't waste your time if i was you.

orbit23 likes this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

It is likely a scam likely run by Israelis.
    It took me 10 second to figure it out.

Can you guess how?

orbit23 and Nobert like this.
  4. orbit23

orbit23

Care to elaborate? You trade demo for 3 months, if your good enough, you get to manage real money(50K$ for starters and it progresses if succesful), and you get 30% of the profits, if i am not mistaken.

5. orbit23

orbit23

I can't. They look legit and some "high profile" people are using them as well. I don't see why would it be a scam? The demo is kinda shitty, sort of a beta release product, but i guess it works to some extent.

6. traderjo

traderjo

- They have some names under Team but no mention of where they are based and regulated ?
    - Any test fees?
    - What is the deal?
    At least people like TST, LTo Trade etc disclose lot more than these people
    By the way If you are trading with them on demo for 3 months why don;t you ask them these questions ?
    something not adding up

7. orbit23

orbit23

Well i've seen few reputable persons on twitter saying they are using them and i have nothing to lose. I am not actively trading, pretty much just do swing trades so even if they were scam i didn't lose any time. The conditions are very favorable on the current crypto markets when the trend is so strong.

I've seen them sponsor and visit some conferences, they look legit to me, but i would say it's all still in kind of a beta product. The demo version is pretty shitty, kinda first release - something that is working. What's the problem? They are using coinmarketcap datafeed, whose charts are delayed and inaccurate. All major exchanges will hit certain price, but the price that they are tracking will be different by even a few %, which has cost me a lot of demo UPNL.

8. traderjo

traderjo

Ok but what about the questions I posed since you are on their "Trial"

9. zdreg

zdreg

Based on the biography of the team, the possibility of fraud is lessened. Whether their business plan has merit and will appeal to the retail investor is a different question.

10. orbit23

orbit23

Not sure what you mean. The trading fees for the trades?

Or the "fee" that they charge you so you can run demo? There's none, if that's what you meant. Since i know some prop firms charge you so you can trade demo and allegedly if you do well, you can trade their money(i know nothing about it, but seen some such sites)...anyways this one is not like this.

#10     Aug 21, 2019