Anyone Work With Active Trader Magazine ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Monkman, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Monkman

Monkman

I totally agree with you. Some of these people that are posting always pay retail. They never seek outside the box for a deal or try to negotiate. The reason why I am able to preserve my capital and do so well, is because I think of ways to get what a need without doing the norm. The fact is magazine companies make their real money on the ads and circulation not the price of the magazine. If you know that, then you come to realize it is more important for the magazine companies to increase their circulation so they can increase their price per ad space rather than hit u with 60 bucks a year, which is pennies to them. Why do you think Don Bright gave away several hundred magazine subscriptions for free to Stocks and commodities. Use your brain, don't be like everyone else.

BTW If anyone has connections with Active Trader please post. Thanks,

Monkman

#21     Feb 23, 2007
  2. Don Bright just might:

#22     Feb 23, 2007
  3. fhl

fhl

No. There is not anybody, anywhere, at any time that works with this magazine.:)
    Hope that answers your question.

#23     Feb 23, 2007
  4. And for the bookstores that DON'T have a coffeeshop (like Waldenbooks, mall bookstores, independent bookstores and some of the smaller B&N/Borders? Maybe the body warmth of the freeloader helps on the utilities?

And since these people don't buy books/mags, what makes you think they aren't too cheap to sneak in their own food?

Again, a truly strange opinion.

#24     Feb 25, 2007