Anyone who STILL questions Obama's legitimacy is flat out racist, psychotic or both

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You two would pretty much be alone then, Obama and wife ARE racists.

#61     Apr 28, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

Yeah i know he isnt, but i dont play the game of guilt by association, and i dont start threads with blanket statements trying to turn all of the people who dont agree with me into racists.

If I was trying to imply that large groups of people who disagreed with me were racist without having any evidence, then in fairness i would also have to come to the conclusion that Obama is a racist based on who he associates himself with, but thats just if I was trying to be objective while making false accusations.....

#62     Apr 28, 2011
  3. Says ET's resident RACIST.

#63     Apr 28, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey when did you get out of prison vagina boy?

#64     Apr 28, 2011
  5. Contrary to you, I don't live in East Bumpuck Georgia.
    Nor do I sit around all day long on ET posting a bunch of rubbish so that Baron can generate more web-traffic and clicks on Ads to make Baron money.

Contrary to you, I actually trade the markets.
    And the precious metals and oil and the coal stocks have done me just fine!

But thanks for asking, Mr. D-Bag.
    :p

#65     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Great uh "grammar" there vagina boy. So that Elliot wave you asked advice about is working out for ya huh?

#66     Apr 28, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

Here we go again, loser82 questioning other peoples trading with no evidence of his own.... How bout you post a blotter for us Landis?

#67     Apr 28, 2011
  8. LOL. I think Landis is irritable cause he really enjoyed that "backdoor action" in prison.

#68     Apr 28, 2011
  9. Sometimes you can read between the lines. It's not an exact science, but occasionally you can resort to life experience and judgment to draw conclusions, especially in the face of pattern. (Read Malcolm Gladwell's Blink.) What offends me is not so much the dislike, since many of us don't much like the leaders on the other side of the aisle, relatively speaking. And we may vigorously question their policies or judgment. But when people go beyond that point and into the very legitimacy of that person to hold office, I am compelled to look deeper into that animosity. It takes the game (and outright hate) to another level.

Having said that, I should acknowledge that I left one other possibility out of the title. And that is shameless opportunism. I didn't come up with it; it was mentioned on TV. Upon reflection, that is another possibility. However, none of them are mutually exclusive.

#69     Apr 29, 2011