Anyone who STILL questions Obama's legitimacy is flat out racist, psychotic or both

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Im curious if you believe Obama is a racist, now that he has been busted attending a new church run by yet another racist pastor. I know where you would stand if a republican was busted going to a white supremacist church.

So please tell me whether or not Obama is a racist?

#51     Apr 28, 2011
  2. olias

olias

What pastor was that? let's put it on the table

#52     Apr 28, 2011
  3. olias

olias

I stand by my comment. You poured some serious weak sauce into this thread by coming back with 'Troll'. Way to debate a topic buddy!

#53     Apr 28, 2011
  4. olias

olias

wow, kind of bugs me that I recognize this photo from my childhood days of playing Dungeons and Dragons

#54     Apr 28, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

says the guy who avoids the DXY/WTI correlation discussion like the plague.

also, it doesn't surprise me that you played dungeons & dragons. you and gabby probably still go to all those fairs.

[​IMG]

#55     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Gosh, I'm so embarassed, I should have said 95%.

It's a rare event indeed when a "person of color" actually comes forward to denounce the endless race baiting as a complete and total cop out.

Certainly, there are a few and they disown the tried and true liberal practice of shooting first and asking questions later.

#56     Apr 28, 2011
  7. lol, those questions are always conveniently ignored. Remember, there is no such thing as racism towards whites. The whole edifice of political correctness was created to ensure that.

#57     Apr 28, 2011
  8. #58     Apr 28, 2011
  9. #59     Apr 28, 2011
  10. You and I both know he isn't.

#60     Apr 28, 2011