Anyone who STILL questions Obama's legitimacy is flat out racist, psychotic or both

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So true, it's ad hominem from the very start.

Edit: as racism [and false accusations] would be, too, of course.

#31     Apr 28, 2011
  2. And how about the Trig birther movement? Patriotic?

#32     Apr 28, 2011
  3. My thread should have generated agreement among thinking people and a general dismissal of, and outrage towards, the other continuing birther threads being generated here. Instead, the result was somewhat different. I wonder why that is. How many of the ongoing birthers, some of whom have started birther threads subsequent to the president presenting the very document they were supposedly looking for, have you gone out of your way to call trolls? All of them? Five of them? Two of them? A single one, perhaps? No. I did a search. Not a single one. And yet you call me the troll. What does that tell you about you? Hint: it rhymes with asshole.

#33     Apr 28, 2011
  4. olias

olias

It can be, sure. But often times, racism is the culprit. You live in denial if you think otherwise. To claim racism in an 'intellectual cop out', is an intellectual cop out of its own. It's not always racism. But certainly it's a cop out to say it's NEVER racism.

If McCain were born in Hawaii, do you think this would have been such a big issue?

Now, if Obama had been born in Panama (as McCain was) do you think that would have been an issue?

Really think about it

#34     Apr 28, 2011
  5. #35     Apr 28, 2011
  6. olias

olias

whoever called you a troll here used an 'intellectual cop out'.

#36     Apr 28, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#37     Apr 28, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

why dont you guys just get a room already with the amount of ass kissing.

#38     Apr 28, 2011
  9. Then why did McCain have to show his birth certificate, and provide verification that he was indeed born on US ground in the Canal Zone, to parents engaged in the service of the country?

Racism or intellectual cop out?

#39     Apr 28, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even if he really is a troll?

#40     Apr 28, 2011